Democrats

LarryBird

Much better.

If you need to write a rambling neverending diatribe to make your point, then your point is probably garbage.

Hope this helps, and you're welcome friend.
I realize that attention spans are at an all-time low, and people in this country don't read or write very well, but 2 or 3 short paragraphs isn't never ending, and it's not even very long when you're discussing complicated topics like politics or religion.

If everyone kept their responses to a sentence or two, or only typed yawn and tldr, we wouldn't really have a discussion to speak of, and no information would ever actually be conveyed.

Somebody needs to drive the discussion and make larger points that others can comment on, and I'm not saying that's necessarily me, but it has to be someone. I'm just not afraid to do it, and I obviously don't mind the typing.

I'll put my viewpoint out there and take whatever comes back my way, whether that be a funny comment, a serious response, or hopefully disagreement from someone, which will spur some back and forth/debate by others. Otherwise it's gonna get pretty boring here, with just a bunch of memes, and not a whole lot else.

Hope this helps you understand how message boards work, and you're welcome, friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I realize that attention spans are at an all-time low, and people in this country don't read or write very well, but 2 or 3 short paragraphs isn't never ending, and it's not even very long when you're discussing complicated topics like politics or religion.

If everyone kept their responses to a sentence or two, or only typed yawn and tldr, we wouldn't really have a discussion to speak of, and no information would ever actually be conveyed.

Somebody needs to drive the discussion and make larger points that others can comment on, and I'm not saying that's necessarily me, but it has to be someone. I'm just not afraid to do it, and I obviously don't mind the typing.

I'll put my viewpoint out there and take whatever comes back my way, whether that be a funny comment, a serious response, or hopefully disagreement from someone, which will spur some back and forth/debate by others. Otherwise it's gonna get pretty boring here, with just a bunch of memes, and not a whole lot else.

Hope this helps you understand how message boards work, and you're welcome, friend.
Tldr

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The more I look at this post, the more I'm not sure how to answer it, at least with the way it's currently worded.

How or why am I intentionally stopping their heart or paying someone to do so? Is it really 'going with science' or is science even necessary to say that once someone's heart stops they are dead?

I think I get where you're trying to go with this, but there's got to be a better way to phrase this to make an answer easier to come by - please attempt to do so, and I'll answer the question.

As it's worded, this is a trap question, in my view, and I know what your response will be.

I don't view abortion as murder, and in most early abortions there's not even a fully formed heart yet, nevermind a heartbeat.

Here, let me give you a link from the Mayo Clinic that details the stages of development in the 1st trimester, which is the only legal period when abortion can take place:
Fetal development: What happens during the 1st trimester?

Take note that for almost the 1st two months it's considered an embryo, and not a fetus. Also recognize that for the remaining month of the trimester, the heart is only beginning to start to develop, and the size of what is now considered a fetus, is at it's largest, about 2.5 inches long (the length of the short side of a credit card), and weighs only 8 grams (3/4 of an ounce) - in other word, it's NOT a person!
Well..congrats on responding .
I thought I was gonna have to give you my license and SS number.
I had no plan. Just a couple of questions.
So from your answer, a human heart beat does not equal a human life and if someone intentionally stops it from beating, they did not kill a human life.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well..congrats on responding .
I thought I was gonna have to give you my license and SS number.
I had no plan. Just a couple of questions.
So from your answer, a human heart beat does not equal a human life and if someone intentionally stops it from beating, they did not kill a human life.
You lack a basic understanding of the biology of an embryo. Not surprising considering you're a fundamentalist Christian.
Carry on.

bacha29

You're the one always talking about forking over money to total strangers. Put your money where your mouth is. Go out and give it away. Or are you one of those liberals who's tight with his own money but wants to tell everyone else how to spend theirs?
You are the one campaigning for a ban or abortion but like all the other pro lifers you fail to back your convictions with the money needed to support the social services that will be under heavy pressure due to the dramatic increase in demand for such services that will help to insure the health and safety of those kids many who will be neglected and endangered. WIC, Headstart Medicaid School lunch programs vaccinations etc. The demand will be overwhelming.It's all just empty talk without the money to back it.
You are also always barking about the illegals coming into the US. What's the real driver behind it?......Overpopulation . That's what nobody wants to talk about. Their populations are rapidly growing but no central governments , no economy and no health services including access to birth control. They just keep cranking out the kids because they don't know any better.
It's clear that your pro lie views are driven by your religion. Good luck promoting your religion on a planet because what good is it going to do on a planet destroyed by overpopulation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Google dip wad
How to choose.....
Screenshot_20190622-105055.jpg

BrownArmy

...So from your answer, a human heart beat does not equal a human life and if someone intentionally stops it from beating, they did not kill a human life.

It’s just an arbitrary metric.

Why not choose electrical activity in the region of the brain?

Or proof of functioning lungs?

‘Beating’ of the beginnings of a heart system isn’t a beating heart.

But, again, these are arbitrary mileposts.

A six-week fetus couldn’t survive outside of the womb.

It’s not a beating heart, it’s the barest beginnings the heart/lung circulatory system.