Democrats

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A six-week fetus couldn’t survive outside of the womb.
No doubt about it,
Maybe the key is, leave it in the womb.
It’s not a beating heart, it’s the barest beginnings the heart/lung circulatory system.
The barest beginnings of an undeveloped person.
So if we kill/stop the development here, there was no life taken.
Just not seeing it.
I do see you trying to make it nothing for those who think murder inside or outside the womb is wrong.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

No doubt about it,
Maybe the key is, leave it in the womb.

Just not seeing it.
I do see you trying to make it nothing for those who think murder inside or outside the womb is wrong.

I just disagree with you.

LarryBird

Just not seeing it.
Did you look at that link I posted for you that explains development during pregnancy? Perhaps it might give you some perspective on what you're talking about here.

Like those commercials from NBC's Saturday morning cartoon block:
...The More You Know

So where in your opinion does life begin? Where do we/you draw the line for it being wrong to stop the development or in your words kill(that's a HUGE stretch btw)?

Is it at conception? So if a woman takes birth control to prevent said conception is that killing a potential child? Birth control affects the development of life.

Is it when you bust a nut in your partner who doesn't use a form of birth control? So when she get's Plan B (aka morning after pill) afterwards is it murder? Plan B clearly affects the development of life.

If you're going to stretch the definition of murder as far as you clearly are, where does it stop?

I don't want to be crude here, but I think this question is relevant to the conversation - Is every time you ejaculate a crime? - All those potential lives are just snuffed out and wasted when you shoot a load onto a woman's backside or into a tissue or wherever, right? So is that taking a life?

When you consider stopping the further development of a life that isn't fully formed yet to be murder, it can become a slippery slope, and who makes the arbitrary decisions as to where it ends?

I don't have to like abortion, and neither do you. But that doesn't mean we get to dictate what goes on in a woman's body and make medical and/or family planning decisions for them. I do not view early term abortion to be murder, and neither does our court system or medical community. That argument has been added to the conversation to play to people's emotions and vilify women who make the tough decision to terminate their pregnancies.

If everyone just worried about their own business and their own families, this country would be a lot better off. How someone else chooses to live their life, whom they have sex with, and whether to start or not start a family is their decision alone - not yours and certainly not the government or congress' either.

Why you would ever think it is, is totally beyond me, and if you want to have freedom to make your choices and practice your religious beliefs, then you've got to extend those same freedoms to others. Especially if you don't agree with them. Because those are the freedoms that need the MOST protection - it's easy to ensure the preservation of freedoms that everyone is unanimously in favor of.

Be careful how far into other's lives you creep - you might find that out the hard way, if the tables turn, and it's you who's under the harsh microscope someday.

BrownArmy

Did you look at that link I posted for you that explains development during pregnancy? Perhaps it might give you some perspective on what you're talking about here.

Like those commercials from NBC's Saturday morning cartoon block:
...The More You Know

So where in your opinion does life begin? Where do we/you draw the line for it being wrong to stop the development or in your words kill(that's a HUGE stretch btw)?

Is it at conception? So if a woman takes birth control to prevent said conception is that killing a potential child? Birth control affects the development of life.

Is it when you bust a nut in your partner who doesn't use a form of birth control? So when she get's Plan B (aka morning after pill) afterwards is it murder? Plan B clearly affects the development of life.

If you're going to stretch the definition of murder as far as you clearly are, where does it stop?

I don't want to be crude here, but I think this question is relevant to the conversation - Is every time you ejaculate a crime? - All those potential lives are just snuffed out and wasted when you shoot a load onto a woman's backside or into a tissue or wherever, right? So is that taking a life?

When you consider stopping the further development of a life that isn't fully formed yet to be murder, it can become a slippery slope, and who makes the arbitrary decisions as to where it ends?

I don't have to like abortion, and neither do you. But that doesn't mean we get to dictate what goes on in a woman's body and make medical and/or family planning decisions for them. I do not view early term abortion to be murder, and neither does our court system or medical community. That argument has been added to the conversation to play to people's emotions and vilify women who make the tough decision to terminate their pregnancies.

If everyone just worried about their own business and their own families, this country would be a lot better off. How someone else chooses to live their life, whom they have sex with, and whether to start or not start a family is their decision alone - not yours and certainly not the government or congress' either.

Why you would ever think it is, is totally beyond me, and if you want to have freedom to make your choices and practice your religious beliefs, then you've got to extend those same freedoms to others. Especially if you don't agree with them. Because those are the freedoms that need the MOST protection - it's easy to ensure the preservation of freedoms that everyone is unanimously in favor of.

Be careful how far into other's lives you creep - you might find that out the hard way, if the tables turn, and it's you who's under the harsh microscope someday.

Want some lulz?

Ask him where his morals come from, and why he thinks his morals supersede everyone else’s.

Actually, don’t bother.

BrownFlush

Want some lulz?

Ask him where his morals come from, and why he thinks his morals supersede everyone else’s.

Actually, don’t bother.
Yeah.. when asked, I answer. You don't.
When you do, I don't attack if I don't like the answer. You do.

Hey.. I know..DIDO has some boxing gloves you need to borrow so you can go play with yourself.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

So where in your opinion does life begin? Where do we/you draw the line for it being wrong to stop the development or in your words kill
I don't know.
I know the body without the soul is dead.

I don't know at what point the spirit that God gives every (body) enters in.
One thing for sure, you can't go wrong if you leave it alone.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

No one is telling you that you can't view abortion as murder. Free to choose. It's the anti choice people that are the problem.
Fred is right about the one brain cell. We discussed this at length.
I'm Pro-choice -Anti Abortion
But...I don't like the fact that our society has reached the point that such a choice has been given.

BrownArmy

Yeah.. when asked, I answer. You don't.
When you do, I don't attack if I don't like the answer. You do.

Hey.. I know..DIDO has some boxing gloves you need to borrow so you can go play with yourself.

Wrong.

My morals come from what is inherently right vs. wrong.

You and I disagree where the demarcation line is, but then again we disagree about most things.

The difference between you and I is I’m not pretending I can’t possibly have morals if they don’t come your book.