Demoncrats want to tax pensions in Illinois

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If it isn’t Jersey we are close. And since 1970 We’ve had 7 republican Governors and 5 Democrats. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I don't know jerseys situation but it doesn't matter what Illinois gov is. There's too many dems in state congress for them to get anything changed. Madigan has been the one in charge here for decades

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They call him Benedict rauner he sold conservative values down the drain he is just another pro business screw little guy. guess when the Democrats can only write off certain amount of property tax they may wake up and vote them out. He changed the way Chicago public school are funded do that the suburbs now fund ourselves and them. Now we get pritzker who will make a progressive state income tax so IL pay even more then 4.9 so how much is my raise after that?
How any body could elect a man that disconnected the toilets on a 6+ million dollar home to avoid property taxes is beyond me. I mean that's as crooked as they come.

cachmeifucan

Are you in the same county?
No I live in DuPage county Chicago is in cook but now all the whole state has to help fund Chicago. I'm sure people would not mind as much if the students left high school a lot more prepared. But I move to a community yes I would like my tax dollars to stay in my community I pay a lot to live in a nice place.

Foamer Pyle

But can you be a Catholic and be for abortion. Completely off topic but same logic to me
Your reading into it, way too much. You don’t have to be a Democrat to believe in unions. I am sure there are plenty of church going folks that don’t have a problem with abortion. Your looking at it, like it’s a conflict of interest.