Demoncrats want to tax pensions in Illinois

cachmeifucan

You still believe you'll go blind if you jerk off too much too?
I live in DuPage county IL the leading killer of white men 18-40 is opioid ovedose I guarantee over 90% started with a little weed. You have a choice either break the law or not change the law or not IL be voting no you vote your way although felons can't vote or at least shouldn't vote but criminals don't care about breaking the law
Cars kill far more people everyday than weed has ever killed.

I'm assuming you don't drink either? It should be illegal too?

Why can't people just be allowed to make their own choices?[/QUOT

cachmeifucan

We should want better for our kids and I don't think legalizing weed then government control taxes they start to depend on the money. I can see it now a commercial of a 18 year old rolling up on TV IL have to change the channel every time I see it so my 6 or 8 year old don't think that's cool. That's way to deep for you. I drink responsibly most of the time maybe. But I already change channel when 2 men kissing or news of murders or drugs or mass shootings. How far to left are you what else should we legalize it's our body should we be able to ingest any drug or should the government have some responsibility to protect its citizens promotion of bad behavior and addiction.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I live in DuPage county IL the leading killer of white men 18-40 is opioid ovedose I guarantee over 90% started with a little weed. You have a choice either break the law or not change the law or not IL be voting no you vote your way although felons can't vote or at least shouldn't vote but criminals don't care about breaking the law
I'll bet 90% of that 90% drank alcohol before they smoked pot. Guess we better bring prohibition back.

And just so you know correlation is not causation. Your numbers aren't exactly a well thought out scientific study lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We should want better for our kids and I don't think legalizing weed then government control taxes they start to depend on the money. I can see it now a commercial of a 18 year old rolling up on TV IL have to change the channel every time I see it so my 6 or 8 year old don't think that's cool. That's way to deep for you. I drink responsibly most of the time maybe. But I already change channel when 2 men kissing or news of murders or drugs or mass shootings. How far to left are you what else should we legalize it's our body should we be able to ingest any drug or should the government have some responsibility to protect its citizens promotion of bad behavior and addiction.
lol I certainly lean to the right not the left.

Shielding your child from the truths of the world will do nothing. As parents all we can do is teach them right from wrong and hope they listen.

I didn't drink til I was 21 because of good parenting and I knew it was illegal.

specter208

lol I certainly lean to the right not the left.

Shielding your child from the truths of the world will do nothing. As parents all we can do is teach them right from wrong and hope they listen.

I didn't drink til I was 21 because of good parenting and I knew it was illegal.
It's good that you teach but I hope you also do not spare the rod.

MAKAVELI

The total size of the economy is just about the most useless number I can think of.

There is a reason you're losing people.

California Losing Residents Via Domestic Migration [EconTax Blog]
You didn't even read the article. Yeah we're doomed. LMAO

For many years, more people have been leaving California for other states than have been moving here. According to data from the American Community Survey, from 2007 to 2016, about 5 million people moved to California from other states, while about 6 million left California. On net, the state lost 1 million residents to domestic migration—about 2.5 percent of its total population. These population losses are low in historical terms. The graph below shows data from the Internal Revenue Service on the movement of income tax filers in and out of California since 1990. (Data on tax filers does not cover the entire population because some people do not earn enough income to necessitate filing taxes.) As the graph shows, net out-migration from 1990 to 2006 was, on average, more than double what is was in the most recent ten years.

Migration among certain demographic groups also differs from the state’s general pattern. Although California has had net out-migration among most demographic groups, it has gained among those with higher incomes ($110,000 per year or more) and higher levels of education (graduate degrees). This can be seen in the three graphics below, which display migration between California and other states broken out by income, age, and education. Orange indicates net out-migration from California to the other state, while blue indicates net in-migration to California. Brighter colors indicate higher amounts of migration.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You didn't even read the article. Yeah we're doomed. LMAO

For many years, more people have been leaving California for other states than have been moving here. According to data from the American Community Survey, from 2007 to 2016, about 5 million people moved to California from other states, while about 6 million left California. On net, the state lost 1 million residents to domestic migration—about 2.5 percent of its total population. These population losses are low in historical terms. The graph below shows data from the Internal Revenue Service on the movement of income tax filers in and out of California since 1990. (Data on tax filers does not cover the entire population because some people do not earn enough income to necessitate filing taxes.) As the graph shows, net out-migration from 1990 to 2006 was, on average, more than double what is was in the most recent ten years.

Migration among certain demographic groups also differs from the state’s general pattern. Although California has had net out-migration among most demographic groups, it has gained among those with higher incomes ($110,000 per year or more) and higher levels of education (graduate degrees). This can be seen in the three graphics below, which display migration between California and other states broken out by income, age, and education. Orange indicates net out-migration from California to the other state, while blue indicates net in-migration to California. Brighter colors indicate higher amounts of migration.
wait until LeBron James sees how much that 154 million in California is

542thruNthru

sales tax is 7 percent alone, throw in the federal tax code and not being able to deduct certain things. The gas tax and state tax, you get the pic

I live the picture my friend!
20180525_123328.jpg

Is it pricey yes but every place has its good and bad. If CA was so bad there wouldn't be this many people living here. :)

wilberforce15

Its all a bunch of nanny laws; weed, seatbelts, bike helmets, refined sugar, etc....

A bunch of BS

If i can do these things safely without risking other people's safety, it should be legal for me to do it.

You can't. Somebody has to sweep your brains off the sidewalk, get stuck in the traffic backup caused by your brains being on the sidewalk, and bear the multiplied costs of all the headaches you created by not wearing a seatbelt or bike helmet.

There are limited hospital beds in this country, limited doctors, limited everything, and they'll always be limited because we are finite humans. It is not just your body when you and everyone else make us build way too many hospitals and care for way too many sick, no matter how much you think you're the only one affected or if you think you're paying for it just because you have insurance. Other people exist. Sorry.

People complain about the nanny state and then do all the selfish, irresponsible things that make it necessary.