Demoncrats want to tax pensions in Illinois

cachmeifucan

So the rumors in our state is when jb pritzker wins and he will try to pass laws taxing the pensions. And a progressive state income tax so any raise we get will be eliminated. And in a blue wave hits in November they will repeal the federal tax cut trump just signed. Do any other states already do this. Probably new York or new jersey or kalifornia maybe.

bbsam

Staff member
So the rumors in our state is when jb pritzker wins and he will try to pass laws taxing the pensions. And a progressive state income tax so any raise we get will be eliminated. And in a blue wave hits in November they will repeal the federal tax cut trump just signed. Do any other states already do this. Probably new York or new jersey or kalifornia maybe.
If they’d just legalize pot and tax it, we’d be fine. But noooooooo! Those downstate righties get all whiny still about “refer madness” and all.

cachmeifucan

I'm voting no in November on that. Have you seen the new generation that is definitely a gateway drug to young idiots. I don't need them crashing into me or my friends or family. You OK if your kids do drugs I'm not it steals the ambition and another way for government to get rich off killing us.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I'm voting no in November on that. Have you seen the new generation that is definitely a gateway drug to young idiots. I don't need them crashing into me or my friends or family. You OK if your kids do drugs I'm not it steals the ambition and another way for government to get rich off killing us.

They’re already doing it, might as well tax it. It will create jobs, too. Alcohol is way, way more dangerous than weed.

Moto110

upload_2018-6-29_23-4-0.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If they’d just legalize pot and tax it, we’d be fine. But noooooooo! Those downstate righties get all whiny still about “refer madness” and all.
Illinois has more problems than what legalizing pot would solve.

There are enough people downstate to make a bit of difference if Chicago (madigan) wants it Chicago (madigan) gets it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So you don't drink beer? Or coffee?