DemWit and LibTurd's Primer of the 3 R's - Russia, Racist and Recession

bbsam

Staff member
You go on and on about what Trump might have done with no credible evidence, then ignore what were obvious crimes by Hillary. Yeah, I'm the deranged one.
I keep hearing about Hillary’s crime and yet here we are on Trump’s second AG and still no charges.

Yes. You’re deranged.

bbsam

Staff member
Obama told lie after lie and you had no problem with him lying.
Granted Trump, being Trump, sees things as he would want them to be and says things that have not occurred yet.
I guess I always thought Presidents and politicians lied every time they open their mouths so Trump is just amusing to me because his lies are so obvious.
I still think he is messing with LibTurds most of the time.
You deal in false equivalency all the time. I do wonder if that’s because you’re intellectually lazy or just intellectually not capable.

vantexan

I keep hearing about Hillary’s crime and yet here we are on Trump’s second AG and still no charges.

Yes. You’re deranged.
I keep hearing about Trump's crimes yet here we are in year three of his presidency and still no impeachment.

Yes. You're derannged.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Obama told lie after lie and you had no problem with him lying.
Granted Trump, being Trump, sees things as he would want them to be and says things that have not occurred yet.
I guess I always thought Presidents and politicians lied every time they open their mouths so Trump is just amusing to me because his lies are so obvious.
I still think he is messing with LibTurds most of the time.

Donald Trump's file

Barack Obama's file
Not even remotely close to the lying Trump does

vantexan

I agree. But if you’re looking for crimes, that’s probably where you’ll find them. If you’re looking not to find crimes, you’re hoping Deutche Bank finds a way of keeping them hidden.
The Germans don't love Trump. Any crime would've been leaked a long time ago.

oldngray

nowhere special
Politifact ? Did you think no one would click on the links?
97eff3aced5.png