Dental coverage for full time driver

novadriver

I'm new to UPS and wondering what the max coverage is for full time drivers once I'm able to get insurance? Is there a max coverage? And what kind of out of pocket cost is there?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Did they not send you some paper work for it? I got information on that in the mail. I couldn't tell you off hand though what it is.

K0rnh0ly0

We have 90% covered here in the northwest... i just got tooth pull cost 465... only payed $46.. outa pocket...... ( and i was put under which is a higher cost)....total for the year has a max.. 2 cleanings and 2 crowns est..

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
As you can see from my picture we are allowed four cleanings per year. No charge. Everything else is 80%

Brn

I'm a full time air combo driver ) do we have the same insurance coverage as the "full time" ground drivers ?

Just curious, because I have 1500.00 yearly but I was told from my dental office that cleanings~ X-rays fall under that 1500.00 ... Pay 100% until you go through it.......I wonder why the variety in coverage ? I read some comments here that they have 1500.00 plus 2 cleanings yearly ? Then I read a comment they get 4 cleanings a year ?? Confused ...

Also, I'm from the northwest 90 % coverage?? Huh ground driver ?

Thanks for the reply in advance ;-)