Wow! Suddenly Even Worse Dental Covetage

AB831

I almost don’t blame Fedex when it comes to things like this. Healthcare cost in this country is and has been spiraling out of control at a rapid pace and unless something is done at the national level to rein it in somehow nobody except the very top tier of employers are going to be offering any type of real medical insurance in the years to come. It’s just too damn expensive.
They absolutely can afford to provide good health insurance. They simply choose not to.

AB831

Just saw on Facebook person with a 70 tier healthcare plan 8400 deductible and now United healthcare will pay 70% at that rate no need for merger just make all the Express employees, Ground rate and be done it’s it.
FedEx has great healthcare as long as you never get sick, don’t go to the doctor, don’t have a baby, and never injure yourself.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Does Dano deny having burner accounts the way he denies other things when proven wrong?
He only admits to Thunder. I highly suspect he's "other" people here as well as on additional social media sites. It would seem he's employed as an FDX troll/shill. He denies that too.

fdxsux

Cigna has ended its relationship with a Pittsburgh health provider June 30. The purge of healthcare has begun.
They did the same with IHC, the major healthcare provider here in Utah. Of course I didn’t realize this until I got a $400 dollar bill for my boys physicals. We now have just a small handful of providers to choose from in my area.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Does Dano deny having burner accounts the way he denies other things when proven wrong?
The story goes that I created an account to argue with.
On a site where most people disagree with me.

But for the record, my only alt account is MrFedEx. Always wondered what it felt like to be a liberal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

But for the record, my only alt account is MrFedEx. Always wondered what it felt like to be a liberal.
You sound confused, and being liberal is above your pay grade. The story goes that R1a was able to prove you had created an alter ego/friend. Or can't you remember that far back, "Gym"?

It will be fine

I’ve been posting on this board for about 10 years. I lurked here and there for 2-3 years before that. Thunder was before my time. The fact that people still bring up that account is complete insanity.

AB831

He only admits to Thunder. I highly suspect he's "other" people here as well as on additional social media sites. It would seem he's employed as an FDX troll/shill. He denies that too.
Yeah, I’ve suspected as much too. The paid shill makes sense. He defends the company with the same vigor that one would defend their mother’s honor. If that’s what he does for a living, that’s fine. If he does that of his own volition, that’s just downright pathetic.

FedexCares

That’s what they want you to believe. Good to see you on the corporate side of things
It had nothing to do with agreeing with “corporate” side of things. Healthcare costs are increasing at a ridiculous rate annually and it’s just not sustainable.

Most of the country is going to be in some type of medical debt in the decades to come if it continues, even with insurance that continues to get worse and worse. To me this is the number one issue when it comes to any discussion about politics.

yadig

It had nothing to do with agreeing with “corporate” side of things. Healthcare costs are increasing at a ridiculous rate annually and it’s just not sustainable.

Most of the country is going to be in some type of medical debt in the decades to come if it continues, even with insurance that continues to get worse and worse. To me this is the number one issue when it comes to any discussion about politics.
Again, that’s what they want you to believe

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

FedEx sure does love people like you who buy the BS hook, line and sinker. You’re like the people who wouldn’t think twice and would sign off on the EACK below and say, If you didn’t have anything to hide it wouldn’t be a problem.

BB140AAB-FB30-4272-A620-C92F6FA02EE7.jpeg