DeSantis never told people to evacuate he's responsible. DeSantis cause the hurricane.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Lived in Key West one winter.
They don't drug test for jobs.

They have hurricane parties which are terrific.
Actually it's a better chance of surviving being so loose.

pkgdriver

Lived in Key West one winter.
They don't drug test for jobs.

They have hurricane parties which are terrific.
Actually it's a better chance of surviving being so loose.
Yep…plenty of stripper poles in this place.
6DA09128-B4CC-4807-9B90-FC6C4B904D13.jpeg

newolddude

newolddude

Ron DeSantis has now told President Biden that the federal government needs to deliver 100% of the recovery aid for Hurricane Ian in the next 60 days.

newfie

So DeSantis is okay with Federal aid from hurricane his red state but blue states don't deserve any? Gotcha.
different question then what i responded to . I was commenting on how a strong leader guides the idiot in the white house.
i realize Occupydemocrats does your thinking for you but here you're going to have to buckle down and think about what you're reading.

newolddude

different question then what i responded to . I was commenting on how a strong leader guides the idiot in the white house.
i realize Occupydemocrats does your thinking for you but here you're going to have to buckle down and think about what you're reading.
Do you not see the hypocrisy in DeSantis voting against hurricane aid for another state and then later demanding it for his?

newfie

did you read this or just assume it was a hit job on Desantis? quote from it

"The problem with the Sandy package was, if you look at it, only 30 percent of it was going to be spent in the first two years," DeSantis said in an interview recently at his St. Augustine office. "It actually appropriated money out to 2020 and 2021, things that could not in any way be said to be emergency spending. It just was so much extraneous stuff."

newfie

Do you not see the hypocrisy in DeSantis voting against hurricane aid for another state and then later demanding it for his?
not at all. read your own source and use your brain to think instead of just feeding your cult nonsense to us and expecting us to only read the headlines.
Desantis's orders to Biden were consistent with his position on the prior spending bill.

again what should have disturbed you is that your president not only gets bossed around by his handlers but also by republican governors.
strong leader commanding the feeble minded

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
not at all. read your own source and use your brain to think instead of just feeding your cult nonsense to us and expecting us to only read the headlines.
Desantis's orders to Biden were consistent with his position on the prior spending bill.

again what should have disturbed you is that your president not only gets bossed around by his handlers but also by republican governors.
strong leader commanding the feeble minded
He didn’t want to pay for damaged buildings that didn’t have Hurricane insurance in NYC because super storms hit there so often. Got it. That’s not pork that’s reality.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
did you read this or just assume it was a hit job on Desantis? quote from it

"The problem with the Sandy package was, if you look at it, only 30 percent of it was going to be spent in the first two years," DeSantis said in an interview recently at his St. Augustine office. "It actually appropriated money out to 2020 and 2021, things that could not in any way be said to be emergency spending. It just was so much extraneous stuff."
Maybe if desantis wasn't wasting taxpayer dollars on his stunt trafficking people to Martha's Vineyard he wouldn't have to beg for so much in federal funds.