Describe the feeling you have Sunday night about how you feel regarding the ups work week ahead.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I actually look forward to work. not lying. my weekend consists of cleaning house, laundry, grocery shopping, fixing things, car maintenance and on and on.

the best part is taking the dogs for a walk and watching a couple movies on nerflix. maybe a nap is a good thing too. that's it. since the spouse is disabled I don't even get any nooky anymore.

so all and all I like coming back to work.
I sometimes come home on Friday night and say I can't wait for Monday. No joke

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I actually look forward to work. not lying. my weekend consists of cleaning house, laundry, grocery shopping, fixing things, car maintenance and on and on.

the best part is taking the dogs for a walk and watching a couple movies on nerflix. maybe a nap is a good thing too. that's it. since the spouse is disabled I don't even get any nooky anymore.

Last edited:
Z

ZQXC

:sad2:

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I'm actually pretty good about not thinking about it until right before bed. Usually I'm brushing my teeth before bed and I just look at myself and say :censored2:. Then off to bed.

some1else

Banned
filled my two out for January,turning them in tomorrow . My center manager really loves me
2? My center it is 2 per week; becuase they are never honored. we have won grievance on up to "8 failure to honkr relief of overtime" in each month. Id think it it would be easier to let me go home at 515 two times than pay me 500$ in penalty pay. Im happy either way though a "win/win" situation

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
believe me, I have to have a good sense of humor in this world or I would of cracked up long ago.

I really enjoy this job as soon as I get out of the yard. but then again, I am in feeder and that is a whole different world.

box_beeyotch

Now days I'm thinking hmmm I wonder what route I'm running in the blind tomorrow. Also, I think hmm I wonder how many sexy women I'll meet that are just dying for a piece of brown Santa when there husbands are at work.