Describe the feeling you have Sunday night about how you feel regarding the ups work week ahead.

McGee

I'm a first year helper and just curious. Why is it supposed to be busy next week? It seems like it would be slow.
its the first regular day after the holiday and all of the businesses that were closed are now open... maybe a cpl days later the volume should kick back in ( from what I was told)

its the first regular day after the holiday and all of the businesses that were closed are now open... maybe a cpl days later the volume should kick back in ( from what I was told)
The good news in my center is we have held on to most of our seasonal drivers and a lot of our rentals. Going to be below zero tomorrow morning and I am thinking I need to give the seasonal drivers the opportunity to work a few more days.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
On this job you live for vacations and weekends. This job is what it is and what you make of it. It can be super hard or super easy depending on your mentality really. Its a means to an end is how ya have to look at it. Once the honeymoon is over with driving, you go in, do the job, make as much money as you can and you go home, rinse and repeat. You cant let this job get to ya, if you do its just a case of mental weakness on that persons part really. Not good to dwell on things in life, especially not this super idiotic place, its just a mind game this job and as soon as you recognize it for that, your free in your mind lol.

Future

Victory Ride
k10036206.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Now days I'm thinking hmmm I wonder what route I'm running in the blind tomorrow. Also, I think hmm I wonder how many sexy women I'll meet that are just dying for a piece of brown Santa when there husbands are at work.
I'm sure they are just dying for "a piece" of brown santa....then they re-write their wish list and ask for one that comes in adult sizes.

ChrisTheBrown

Just wondering if I'll be driving at all for the week...This on call cover driver work as needed thing really blows...But I guess this is how I have to start out, is what it is.

Sent using BrownCafe App

JL 0513

Monday through Friday are my easy days. Balancing the 2nd job, caring for a baby and toddler, and doing house chores all weekend is the tough work. Never mind that the easir work is paid well, and the crap work at home comes with no paycheck. I'm completely exhausted over the weekends. Can't wait to rest on Monday.