Describe the feeling you have Sunday night about how you feel regarding the ups work week ahead.

Glad I have the opportunity to go out and make 2200 any week I want. Happy to know that because of this I can give my children the tools I never had. I was in a vocational program in high school and my teacher mr. Ventura got me a job here half way through my senior year. I think about him and when I say my prayers every morning. He helped me get this job the put things in place for me to pay it forward and make a better life for my future family that I never had. God bless mr Ventura. He's always in my prayers.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm actually glad to have a job I don't dread come Sunday night (and dare I say look forward to sometimes). My last job gave me stomach ulcers thinking about it all weekend, so it's a nice change. The weather forecast for the week is usually the biggest factor in how I feel Sunday night.

Future

Victory Ride
Really dont mind Mondays.....I do feel recharged and ready 2 go.......that only lasts till wednesday then i am shot!

worldwide

Glad I have the opportunity to go out and make 2200 any week I want. Happy to know that because of this I can give my children the tools I never had. I was in a vocational program in high school and my teacher mr. Ventura got me a job here half way through my senior year. I think about him and when I say my prayers every morning. He helped me get this job the put things in place for me to pay it forward and make a better life for my future family that I never had. God bless mr Ventura. He's always in my prayers.

Agreed. I'm happy to wake up on Monday and have a job to go to with decent pay and benefits knowing what I am doing today will benefit my family and I in the future.

I do not want to wake up on Monday with my only options being looking for a job or sitting at home wishing I had a job.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sunday night I review my 10 seeing habits, and the rules for backing and lifting and lowering, I have them on homemade flash cards to quiz myself before work. I gather together my pens, delivery notes, and fresh healthy snacks, and then set out my uniform and shine my shoes. I then review in my mind any send agains I may have had from Friday. I review the CODs that were not delivered Friday and fill out delivery notes ahead of time, just in case. I do the stretching exercises from the UPS poster I photo-copied and brought home. I then write down the Monday known closed businesses like hair salons, so I can pull them from my load before my start time Monday. I give my pre-loader a phone call before I head in on Monday to ask which stops are heavy so I can start planning my day early. I arrive at work an hour early so I can set up my car stop for stop and talk the supervisor into giving my worst stops to the route next to me. I then call all my COD stops so they have their checks ready when I get there. Finally I stare at the ORION trace monitor so I can figure out how to run the route at 85% and still clock out super early, skipping all my lunch...and then I punch in....NOT
Have you been talking to upstate about his Sunday pre work routine again....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Sunday night I review my 10 seeing habits, and the rules for backing and lifting and lowering, I have them on homemade flash cards to quiz myself before work. I gather together my pens, delivery notes, and fresh healthy snacks, and then set out my uniform and shine my shoes. I then review in my mind any send agains I may have had from Friday. I review the CODs that were not delivered Friday and fill out delivery notes ahead of time, just in case. I do the stretching exercises from the UPS poster I photo-copied and brought home. I then write down the Monday known closed businesses like hair salons, so I can pull them from my load before my start time Monday. I give my pre-loader a phone call before I head in on Monday to ask which stops are heavy so I can start planning my day early. I arrive at work an hour early so I can set up my car stop for stop and talk the supervisor into giving my worst stops to the route next to me. I then call all my COD stops so they have their checks ready when I get there. Finally I stare at the ORION trace monitor so I can figure out how to run the route at 85% and still clock out super early, skipping all my lunch...and then I punch in....NOT
There is an IE guy in a cubicle someplace who is pleasuring himself while reading this.

wetleg

Seasonal driver helper here. Got called into work this afternoon after being off since Christmas Eve. It must be busy. And the driver I'm with is mostly residential. Glad to have the extra work.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I rarely dread work on Monday. It is what it is. As long as I didn't make a weekend trip and get back late Sunday I am good to go.