DFW Night sort closing

Box Handler of Dallas

When the Dallas hub night shift was announced to be ending, our local posted a Facebook post about it. I just checked and nothing has been posted as of yet. I'd recommend calling the hall at (817)429-9863 and talk with your business agent, Carl Goff.

When the Dallas hub night shift was announced to be ending, our local posted a Facebook post about it. I just checked and nothing has been posted as of yet. I'd recommend calling the hall at (817)429-9863 and talk with your business agent, Carl Goff.
I’ve called the hall and was told they’ve been getting calls all day about it. No letter has been received by UPS to the Union. We shall see! 🤷🏽‍♀️

hexmurph

If it is true, please remember that you are able to follow the work to a different sort or hub.
The work is going to worldport. DFW night processes 2 & 3 day air, mostly smalls to relieve Louisville.

They spent millions adding an enlarged second floor to the facility to process the volume.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see where those folks end up, because it is a :censored2: ton of people.

The work is going to worldport. DFW night processes 2 & 3 day air, mostly smalls to relieve Louisville.

They spent millions adding an enlarged second floor to the facility to process the volume.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see where those folks end up, because it is a :censored2: ton of people.
Exactly! It’s a bunch of people

Well it’s confirmed management had a meeting on May 16th with all their pt supervisors. However they were told not to tell hourly employees because the union is suppose to notify us not UPS. According to management the Union was suppose to inform us yesterday.