DHS and Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I see where you get your ideas.

Now tell me who has murdered more Americans in America since President Obama took office? Muslims or Sovereign's?

Muslims

How many law enforcement officers?

Looks like 2 from the Sovereign's, and zero from Al Qaeda and friends

Now tell me how many innocents we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?

0 If they supported the regimes, then they weren't innocent

The fear you right wingers show in the face of 'Islamic Terror' is hilarious.

You can call it fear, I call it being educated and not delusional.

I find it hilarious that you call it "Islamic Terror" LMAO. What do you call isis, the Boston marathon bombers, and the beheader in Minnesota? Just angry citizens? Islam has nothing to do with it?

Police (and any 12 year old) can notice a trend/pattern and not ignore it. So I guess Obama isn't smarter than a 5th grader.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I posted a link about a group that fits the profile of a group that the FBI say poses more of a threat to people in the US than ISIS. Why do those facts surprise you?

I AM surprised by the facts. You guys are up in arms because they file false tax returns and screw the government out of money.

Hmm, Tim Geitner and al sharpton are tax cheats too, are they members of the Sovereigns?

I am also surprised that you would argue that tax cheats, and idiots who killed 2 policemen are more of a threat to people who in their own words have said they're coming for us. They clearly aren't hiding their intentions, all the while obama goes around playing golf and sweet talking terrorists. Time for a Jihad Job fair, that should help

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I re read and edited it, I posted instantly out of shock at your response.
Look, bottom line is no I don't see ISIS as a threat to the US. They are a threat to our military, that for no friend'ing reason at all is in their region.
Remove our troops, and let them deal with their own problems.
This idea that they're going to conquer the middle east and come to the US is fear mongering, and is nothing more than typical neocon BS.

Shocker a lib wouldn't even fully read before responding. I also love the false assumption that I'm a neocon, also name calling is cute, too.

I do, however agree that we should pull our troops out and let them do what they want. The second, though that they murder one of our citizens (or 4), they need to be pounded into submission. Since that has already happened we need to just murder those barbaric A holes

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Shocker a lib wouldn't even fully read before responding. I also love the false assumption that I'm a neocon, also name calling is cute, too.

I do, however agree that we should pull our troops out and let them do what they want. The second, though that they murder one of our citizens (or 4), they need to be pounded into submission. Since that has already happened we need to just murder those barbaric A holes
I am socially liberal, and conservative when it comes to foreign policy and fiscal issues... it's called libertarian, not liberal.
You may not realize that you are a neocon, but I'll keep pointing it out to you none the less. It's no more name calling than you calling me a liberal.
You agree that we should pull our troops out, and then in the next sentence say we should just murder them all. So I'm just gonna leave that where it is. Some people need religion, I suggest you go get some tomorrow.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You agree that we should pull our troops out, and then in the next sentence say we should just murder them all. So I'm just gonna leave that where it is. Some people need religion, I suggest you go get some tomorrow.

I agree we should pull out the troops, yes. However, when foreigners take it upon themselves to execute American hostages to try to further their agenda, they need to be dealt with HARSHLY.

I go to church weekly. Even the pope thinks these guys are A-holes

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree we should pull out the troops, yes. However, when foreigners take it upon themselves to execute American hostages to try to further their agenda, they need to be dealt with HARSHLY.
So if Americans are killed in Iran we should bomb Iran?... how about North Korea, Saudi Arabia, etc. Maybe people should be responsible for themselves, and the government shouldn't wage a war because of their bad decisions. They weren't kidnapped from American soil, they went there on their own.

I go to church weekly. Even the pope thinks these guys are A-holes
In that case I take back my previous recommendation, stay at home tomorrow. What would Jesus do leaves too much room for interpretation for some people I guess.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So if Americans are killed in Iran we should bomb Iran?... how about North Korea, Saudi Arabia, etc. Maybe people should be responsible for themselves, and the government shouldn't wage a war because of their bad decisions. They weren't kidnapped from American soil, they went there on their own.

In that case I take back my previous recommendation, stay at home tomorrow. What would Jesus do leaves too much room for interpretation for some people I guess.

I do agree with that. However, here you have a group which is egging us on, and to let them continue sets a very bad precedent. Does that mean We, as Americans should not go to Egypt because we have to be AFRAID of being kidnapped? That's terrorism, instilling fear in people of a certain region.

WWJD? That's great. I'm not Jesus. Jesus would do X, I will do Y.

Sorry, Mr. Jesus

Packmule

Probably a better question is who can prove that these "sovereigns" vote GOP or voted at all? The country has always had its share of dissidents who just want to be left outside the parameters of society. I'm not saying I agree with them, I don't. But I am saying emphatically that they no more represent the average conservative citizen than the Weather Underground represented the average democrat.

Packmule

I re read and edited it, I posted instantly out of shock at your response.
Look, bottom line is no I don't see ISIS as a threat to the US. They are a threat to our military, that for no friend'ing reason at all is in their region.
Remove our troops, and let them deal with their own problems.
This idea that they're going to conquer the middle east and come to the US is fear mongering, and is nothing more than typical neocon BS.
I wish I could believe this. Really. It would make it all so simple. But who in the Middle East remotely has the military capability of stopping ISiS there? That's where the problem starts. And the larger it is allowed to grow, the bigger the threat it becomes to the whole world. And the more people are going to have to die to stop it.

Packmule

Newsflash. Islamic extremists have just threatened to hit the Mall of America. I was there last summer. Seemed like half the people in there were muslem. Guessing this one won't take long.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Newsflash. Islamic extremists have just threatened to hit the Mall of America. I was there last summer. Seemed like half the people in there were muslem. Guessing this one won't take long.

But the soveriegn's have threatened to blow up...........oh, not a damn thing

Packmule

Since Drive In thinks I'm being funny, Google ABC news right now. FOX has it too, but I know you place no credence in them. Both stories will suggest the Mall doesn't consider it funny at all.