DHS and Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No actually, in that regard, it would be those that hide in their homes and side with the oppressive government. I figured out that you were of that quisling variety a long time ago. Treachery is your speciality.
Thanks for proving my point.
Your first inclination when I disagree with you is that I'm on the opposing team and am your enemy.
Since Republicans and Democrats run this country, and you keep voting for them, I'd say YOU are the one that sides with the oppressive government.

Overpaid Union Thug

Thanks for proving my point.
Your first inclination when I disagree with you is that I'm on the opposing team and am your enemy.
Since Republicans and Democrats run this country, and you keep voting for them, I'd say YOU are the one that sides with the oppressive government.

I oppose any big, overreaching, bloated government regardless of their political affiliation. Your inability to step away from supporting your team blinds you to the fact that your "team" is the primary facilitator of such a troublesome government. The difference between you and me, in this regard, is that I won't vote for my "party" when they facilitate such a government.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I oppose any big, overreaching, bloated government regardless of their political affiliation. Your inability to step away from supporting your team blinds you to the fact that your "team" is the primary facilitator of such a troublesome government. The difference between you and me, in this regard, is that I won't vote for my "party" when they facilitate such a government.
The libertarian party is the primary facilitator of troublesome government? That's news to me.
You've once again proved my point, you are so blindly partisan, you're completely incapable of understanding that everyone who disagrees with you isn't a Democrat.
Keep voting for Republicans, it's working out really well for everyone....

wkmac

The libertarian party is the primary facilitator of troublesome government? That's news to me.
You've once again proved my point, you are so blindly partisan, you're completely incapable of understanding that everyone who disagrees with you isn't a Democrat.
Keep voting for Republicans, it's working out really well for everyone....

I just knew you'd live to regret that Ron Paul money bomb donation. Once a democrat, always a democrat! ;)