DIAD 5

Taco

Hear they have it a few centers away--still DIAD IV here.

What did you DIAD V centers use for helper boards?

YesYouDidPushAButton

If you have a problem with the GPS alarm or any other problem wtih the board. Hold A K and X at the same time. Screen will flicker, continue to hold about 30 seconds, it will completely reboot and keep all your delivery and punch in data and everything else you saved that day but will reboot the board. That fixes the GPS alarm issue. It will re sync with everything else too. This will also get rid of a response required message if you really wanted to mess with center ;)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If you have a problem with the GPS alarm or any other problem wtih the board. Hold A K and X at the same time. Screen will flicker, continue to hold about 30 seconds, it will completely reboot and keep all your delivery and punch in data and everything else you saved that day but will reboot the board. That fixes the GPS alarm issue. It will re sync with everything else too. This will also get rid of a response required message if you really wanted to mess with center ;)
​We don't have the GPS alarm. I like it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
​Nope, we won't. Not unless they build us a new center. We don't have the space for the server required.
I hope you are right. My experience was that space never entered their mind. They took half the downstairs office area. Surepost has taken 2-3 truck lanes.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I hope you are right. My experience was that space never entered their mind. They took half the downstairs office area. Surepost has taken 2-3 truck lanes.
There is no way they can do it without a new building. We have no room for expansion. We are on rented land.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You have time to do this but don't have time to interact with your customers?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
utf-8BSU1BRzAxMzQuanBn.jpg
After over five years since I started this thread,I finally got DIAD 5 today. I like it. I also went keyless last Friday, its all good.

Last edited: