Diad 6 annoying AF

DiadDev

Software Developer
Also the stop complete arrow on the physical keyboard worked well at the beginning, but now doesn’t work, unless you restart the diad, but once you do another function besides driver release, it doesn’t work again until you restart it again, & with winter coming, I tried glove mode, & it is no good. Did stylus mode for awhile… annoying. Just like everyone else, I sure miss the muscle memory of the diad 5.

A fix for this went out this weekend.

Remove the friggin scan icon from the screen.

Main Menu > Settings (Gear Icon) > On Screen Scanner > Toggle Off

Brownwind

Got it. Thank you for the help.

I want the V back. This one slows me down and is a brick to use when it works. When it rains it is a nightmare. Can’t wait to get to use this in the cold with gloves on.

FozziesDeliveries

How do I get the google keyboard on? I had it now it’s gone.
Thank you for the help
In the bottom right there is a button on the touch screen. I think it comes up when you are in an area you can enter text. Tap that and it brings up options to activate the keyboard again on the tap screen. I did it one time since they changed it and i think that was how.

FozziesDeliveries

Honestly most of my complaints i have had with the 6 are slowly getting fixed with all these updates. Touch keyboard covering half the screen, scanner button in the middle of the screen, lagging and crashing around 50 stops (now seems up to 95 or so), they added icons to classic mode (call tag, sig ect). It is slowly getting better. Now if only we could get rid of freakin itinerary updates and make pickups not take so many steps!

Iamsomebody

Honestly most of my complaints i have had with the 6 are slowly getting fixed with all these updates. Touch keyboard covering half the screen, scanner button in the middle of the screen, lagging and crashing around 50 stops (now seems up to 95 or so), they added icons to classic mode (call tag, sig ect). It is slowly getting better. Now if only we could get rid of freakin itinerary updates and make pickups not take so many steps!
If they would just fix the crashing and lag and bring back the prerecord function I'd be satisfied

Brownwind

In the bottom right there is a button on the touch screen. I think it comes up when you are in an area you can enter text. Tap that and it brings up options to activate the keyboard again on the tap screen. I did it one time since they changed it and i think that was how.
Thank you. Really appreciate it👍 I need all the help I can get.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
they need to bring back the gif feature so I can reply to their questions with this

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 50

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.

friggen thank you

next: change the font back to sans serif and make it 2 points larger than what it is in classic mode and simplify the commit times column.

Last edited:

JustDeliverIt

It would be nice if there was a C for call tag if we have one for the stop, take out the truck icon. Annoying to have to go into the stop and look for the call tag icon in there.