Diad 6 annoying AF

tadpole

Incredible that they don't have anywhere for the room/suite number in on call pickups. "Hello, this is the UPS guy, I show you have a pickup scheduled, could you please tell me what suite number it's in?" SMH

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Incredible that they don't have anywhere for the room/suite number in on call pickups. "Hello, this is the UPS guy, I show you have a pickup scheduled, could you please tell me what suite number it's in?" SMH

True, they need to give us the suite/space/unit numbers and gate codes on the map nav screen or bring the detail button back.

ToteHoarder

How do you release packages and sheet not in as one stop for instance at a residence with multiple packages say two are driver release and one is signature required.

When you scan them it only gives the option to obtain a signature or non deliver. I currently have to scan them separately, mark as duplicate stop, and stop complete two times. Anybody know how to do it as one complete stop?

no_map_needed

How do you release packages and sheet not in as one stop for instance at a residence with multiple packages say two are driver release and one is signature required.

When you scan them it only gives the option to obtain a signature or non deliver. I currently have to scan them separately, mark as duplicate stop, and stop complete two times. Anybody know how to do it as one complete stop?
You can't

allahuakbar

She/Her
You literally just swipe right on tracking of the non del package. Is it your first week?

DiadDude

It would be nice if there was a C for call tag if we have one for the stop, take out the truck icon. Annoying to have to go into the stop and look for the call tag icon in there.
If the DIAD knows you have a Call Tag in the stop, it shows an icon on Verbose view, Compact View, and the Map. It's a shame you all feel like you have to use classic view as a crutch because your dispatch is trash.

Whither

Scofflaw
Sheeting a COD as NI-1 is a pretty convoluted process. I've yet to have to enter a brokerage fee override code but I'm sure that will be fun too lol ... Oh well, paid by the hour 😉

JustDeliverIt

If the DIAD knows you have a Call Tag in the stop, it shows an icon on Verbose view, Compact View, and the Map. It's a shame you all feel like you have to use classic view as a crutch because your dispatch is trash.

I use verbose (9 per page) and there is nothing on the page indicating a call tag. You have to go into the stop to see it.

I honestly feel no shame at all. I know dispatch is trash so I just follow a blue line all day. I don’t feel a need to correct their bad system. Want me to go in and out of town 3 times, ok. Skip by stops to deliver later, whatever. I get paid by the minute, no skin off my :censored2:.

no_map_needed

There's a column in classic that shows the tag, pen icon.

pkgdriver

@DiadDude
@DiadDev

Thanks for the input.
Been messing around with this crap since Altair 8080.
DIAD 6 for almost 2 3/4 years.

Dont think this has been addressed.
I go to KMart. Start recording. Finish recording. Note on door says closed “water leak”. Record as closed.
They then come to the door and say we will take the shipment.
Now I have to record each package as a stop. Never used to be this way.
I get paid by the hour I guess.
Same at my blockbuster video stop also.💪🏻

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
a couple updates ago the indicator icons would start to cancel each other out so a surepost icon would cancel out an over 70 icon or a cir ineligible icon cancelling out a calltag icon.

Automaton

@DiadDude
@DiadDev

Thanks for the input.
Been messing around with this crap since Altair 8080.
DIAD 6 for almost 2 3/4 years.

Dont think this has been addressed.
I go to KMart. Start recording. Finish recording. Note on door says closed “water leak”. Record as closed.
They then come to the door and say we will take the shipment.
Now I have to record each package as a stop. Never used to be this way.
I get paid by the hour I guess.
Same at my blockbuster video stop also.💪🏻

Hit the back arrow after you scan the first package. That should put you back in the package screen rather than the stop complete screen, and you can then scan the rest of the packages. At least that's the way it works for me.

Edit: Actually, now that I think of it, it might just be when I'm combining stops that it works that way.

Last edited:

pkgdriver

Hit the back arrow after you scan the first package. That should put you back in the package screen rather than the stop complete screen, and you can then scan the rest of the packages. At least that's the way it works for me.

Edit: Actually, now that I think of it, it might just be when I'm combining stops that it works that way.
Think I tried that and it didnt work. Should work exactly the same as when you first scanned the stop the first time. Why not?
So now I also have to hit the eliipsis to bring up duplicate stop for each of these twenty pieces. Integrity matters.
💰💲💵💶

Automaton

Think I tried that and it didnt work. Should work exactly the same as when you first scanned the stop the first time. Why not?
So now I also have to hit the eliipsis to bring up duplicate stop for each of these twenty pieces. Integrity matters.
💰💲💵💶
I wonder if you can get around this by using the create stop key instead of scanning a package. It's kind of a pain to enter the whole address, but it might let you scan more than one package once you've done that.