Diad 6 annoying AF

ToteHoarder

I wonder if you can get around this by using the create stop key instead of scanning a package. It's kind of a pain to enter the whole address, but it might let you scan more than one package once you've done that.

Create stop maybe your best option, but you no longer need to put the entire address.

You can now fill out the street number and street name and press “suggest address” and it will 9/10 times input all the correct information.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
If the DIAD knows you have a Call Tag in the stop, it shows an icon on Verbose view, Compact View, and the Map. It's a shame you all feel like you have to use classic view as a crutch because your dispatch is trash.
The real shame is hiring trash dispatchers. Any fool that will take the job. More money for me! I get paid to fix management's ignorance every single day.

onewithedd

Turn by turn LOL I sort and deliver section by section I leave it in “summary” mode all day until pickups then use list mode

WayBill

A fix for this went out this weekend.

Main Menu > Settings (Gear Icon) > On Screen Scanner > Toggle Off
Funny, cause I l check to see if it works again every Monday, & it still needs to be restarted to work. The stop complete arrow, not the on screen scan button btw. I’m aware of how to disable that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Funny, cause I l check to see if it works again every Monday, & it still needs to be restarted to work. The stop complete arrow, not the on screen scan button btw. I’m aware of how to disable that.
percent works.gif