Votes: 11 21.2%
  • HATE IT

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • WORST UPS MISTAKE EVER

Votes: 23 44.2%

• Total voters

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I like how there is no way to take it out of the cradle without pressing in the touch screen or hitting a scan button and losing your place in edd.

21Savage

It's cool. It's like getting a new cell phone, once you figure it out it's fine. I wouldn't want to go back to the 5 🤷I don't even hear anyone complain about it anymore at my building. Not even the old heads. If you've had it for at least a few months and still crying you're pretty much just a big p word.

Last edited:

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
It's cool. It's like getting a new cell phone, once you figure it out it's fine. I wouldn't want to go back to the 5 🤷I don't even hear anyone complain about it anymore at my building. Not even the old heads. If you've had it for at least a few months and still crying you're pretty much just a big p word.

I’ve gotten pretty fast on it but it still sucks compared to the old ones.

WorknLateHuh

without exaggerating... I have to restart the thing 8 or 9 times a day. It's been like this for 3 weeks now. $$$

Although today, I had my best day yet and it only crashed 4 times.

21Savage

There's guys in my building who file 9.5 constantly and management finally said no more. So they get dispatched with a day that's there no way they can't make 9.5 so now they volunteer to work pre-load. (screws others in the loop)

Some people just want the money and will use any excuse to get it.

Last edited:

Heavy Package

We go live in a week. I used it alongside the Diad 5 this week and oh boy..... Probably the 2 things that need an immediate patch are the scanner button in the middle of the screen ( get rid of it / turn it off somehow) and the font size and boldness.

UPS can make delivering a box seem like the most difficult thing in the world.

Heavy Package

Also not tapering the device down at the bottom for better grip and small keyboard buttons was a really poor oversight. I am already seeing issues not using gloves and the screen getting wet from rain, etc. Too much finger tapping. It's overkill. Any normal delivery or pickup should take 3 functions or less. 1. Scan 2. Select delivery location 3. Stop complete

21Savage

Also not tapering the device down at the bottom for better grip and small keyboard buttons was a really poor oversight. I am already seeing issues not using gloves and the screen getting wet from rain, etc. Too much finger tapping. It's overkill. Any normal delivery or pickup should take 3 functions or less. 1. Scan 2. Select delivery location 3. Stop complete
You’ll get used to it. There's a lot of improvements too that you fail to mention.

Everybody hates change. In a year from now if they said we're going back to the 5 you'd be complaining about that too.