DIAD 6

Overpaid Union Thug

DIAD 1 was still the best one for hitting dogs. DIAD 4 was pretty good too.
On the 6 if there is a non scannable barcode on a package we only have to press the package info on the touchscreen to add it to the scanned packages list. No more entering numbers manually. Man, I remember having to type ALL the numbers in. Then later we thought only having to type in the last four was a serious upgrade. Now we don’t have to type them in at all. Or scan packages at all if we don’t we want to.

AKCoverMan

On the 6 if there is a non scannable barcode on a package we only have to press the package info on the touchscreen to add it to the scanned packages list. No more entering numbers manually. Man, I remember having to type ALL the numbers in. Then later we thought only having to type in the last four was a serious upgrade. Now we don’t have to type them in at all. Or scan packages at all if we don’t we want to.
Oh yeah.. got to a Walmart one day and they were getting a bulk stop from a shipper with a friend-Ed up printer so all bar codes would not scan. Like 80 Peices typing in entire 1Z! Arrrrrgh! Lol

AKCoverMan

I still try to scan...too easy especially late in day to make stupid mistake and assume you are delivering the box you touchscreen deliver. In my 60th hour on Friday night I was not to be trusted lol

Steamer

You would think that they would take the best of the previous DIAD and add to it. Instead they take away the best feature the shift key. It makes sense if you don't think about it. Corporate bs.

UPSER1987

You would think that they would take the best of the previous DIAD and add to it. Instead they take away the best feature the shift key. It makes sense if you don't think about it. Corporate bs.
Shouldn’t be a big concern to you since PVDs are getting all your work lol. Maybe they fix the DIAD in 2023 lol.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The crashing issue is definitely better than it was.

I probably reboot it only once or twice per day once it starts to slow down.

Sixth Punch Sense

We got the 6 late, 4 weeks ago or so. It's fine, the map view is good. If you use the stylus setting the touch screen is less sensitive.

Once it starts slowing down I will will force quit the app. Start the restart process on the way to my next stop.

I hate the awkwardness of it. Dropped it a few times, usually putting into my pouch. Worried about winter though, can't use it with one hand.

GenericUsername

We got the 6 late, 4 weeks ago or so. It's fine, the map view is good. If you use the stylus setting the touch screen is less sensitive.

Once it starts slowing down I will will force quit the app. Start the restart process on the way to my next stop.

I hate the awkwardness of it. Dropped it a few times, usually putting into my pouch. Worried about winter though, can't use it with one hand.

You can zoom in on the map one-handed by double tapping the screen (leaving your finger on the screen on the second press) and moving your finger up or down. People with small hands will have issues with the keyboard using only one hand.

ThePackageDeli

I was skeptical of DIAD 6 at first. But, after using it for a while I like it better than the 5 overall. The 5 did a couple things better than the 6 does right now. But, the 6 does a few things better than the 5 did.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I was skeptical of DIAD 6 at first. But, after using it for a while I like it better than the 5 overall. The 5 did a couple things better than the 6 does right now. But, the 6 does a few things better than the 5 did.
tell me it's been dry outside for a month without telling me.

Beating orion is all it's good for, solution to their own problem, waiting for orion % to become a thing again.

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
A "Button enhanced" setting would be a huge upgrade. Give every option a number like get signature, non deliver etc. The touch screen is only good for moving around the map. Also agree on double tapping and moving up or down to zoom, works much better.

pkgdriver

FE555E8E-3E9A-4BB3-A7AE-AC8F01FFEE98.png

Looks like that might be for the DIAD 6. Go blow it up if inclined. On the clock. 2 1/2 years with this garbage.
Giving opinion with crayons MAY help.