DIAD DRIVER HELPER TRAINING

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

it's my responsibility to deal with signatures, CODS, high values, etc...

YMMV

The only requirement with COD's and HV's are that they be in the driver's board. There is no requirement that the driver has to physically deliver those packages. I can run off 3-4 stops while the helper waits for checks to be written.

How many of you put HV in the remarks column?

wayfair

swollen member
The only requirement with COD's and HV's are that they be in the driver's board. There is no requirement that the driver has to physically deliver those packages. I can run off 3-4 stops while the helper waits for checks to be written.

by the time I get my helper, all of my businesses are done... nothing but resi's left for the helper to do for the 2.99, 3.99, 4.99 hours I have 'em

HV goes into special counts, not remarks... just like HAZ MATS get the spec C option

Coldworld

60 months and counting
hell no....what is that going to do...???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
by the time I get my helper, all of my businesses are done... nothing but resi's left for the helper to do for the 2.99, 3.99, 4.99 hours I have 'em

HV goes into special counts, not remarks... just like HAZ MATS get the spec C option
Screw all that special accounts... Like a over 70... So you can get the extra 2.2 seconds... Whatever... Company has so many people under this warped sense of time management it's sick...

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
My helper will never see the DIAD...

his job(this is this the first thing I tell them) is to get out of the package car as quickly and safely as possible, dr package at residence, get back in as quickly and safely as possible, then next stop X100

that's how my area is

My area is doing the same thing now. They are not even training the driver helpers on how to use the DIAD's since last year.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

HV are entered under special counts. We are also told to type HV in the remarks.