Diad Help

aries4270

Just started driving and training is very limited so please correct me if I'm wrong:

Residential delivery:

Scan
Big arrow down
Deliver

Signature required:

Scan
Big arrow down
Signature
Enter
Type last name
Deliver

Any assistance will be helpful

Thanks

The Driver

I drive.
If you're deliver a package that's 70+ pounds, scan the package, Special Counts softkey (or is big arrow down first?), type 1 in the O70 field. Gives you a little time allowance for that stop.

When delivering to apartments or business that have different suites or floors, scan the appropriate packages and then enter the apartment or suite # in the Room field.

If you're delivering to a grocery store pharmacy or a bank inside a grocery store, make sure to select Inside Delivery as the delivery location after getting a signature.

The Driver

I drive.
If you are ever stuck on a screen and can't seem to get out of it, try all of these keys: Big arrow up, big arrow down, escape, or void. If you can remember that you won't panic! You can't hurt the software.

The Driver

I drive.
If you ever Prerecord a stop, don't forget to actually deliver that stop. I periodically check Prerecord to make sure I didn't leave a undelivered stop in there.

Same thing for commit times. Make sure you are ok on those commits. You don't want to assume that all of those NDA Saver stops are residentials. Check through those stops by hitting the Details softkey and make sure they're not businesses before hitting Res/Com (the Res/Com key will remove them from your commits and into Whole view so that you can deliver those residential NDA Saver stops in trace, AKA whenever the hell you get to it)

Kmac

If a customer gives you more than one check for a single COD. Put in first check amount in check field. Hit soft key multi check add another check. Repeat with all checks till amount owed equals 0.

aries4270

Thank you for the reply. So the residential and signature sequence I posted. Is that correct ? Just want to make sure so I can stick that in my head. I'm sure after a couple days I won't have to think about it anymore it will just become habit. Thank you again

Pooter

I bet you can't wait till you get a COD :)

My training was me with phone, check on hand and the customer staring at me.

HubBub

Pushing the lightning bolt looking button then the light bulb softkey, backlights the keyboard. As a new driver this time of year that will be very helpful in the dark.