DIAD login

Brisket

Last week they had me trade routes at the last minute. The other driver hadn't punched in but had already entered his ID # in the board. Had to dock the board and have the OMS remake it. As a result my time card showed a late punch. Asked an OMS to correct it, but last I checked it's still showing as a late punch.

Hopefully they change it for you, that sucks.

PT Car Washer

Fail three attempts and punch in the old way.

They cannot pull you in the office - you weren't yet on the clock when you intentionally screwed up.
Did that for a couple months then was told that soon that way will not work anymore. Just use your employee number and a pass word. If I could figure it out you younguns should be alright.

iruhnman630

We started a few weeks ago.

A few warnings:

If your password has an '!', you need to change it. '!' Is not available.

The qwerty keypad is on the touchscreen.

The qwerty keypad has a CAP button that accesses most other characters.

upsgrunt

We started a few weeks ago.

A few warnings:

If your password has an '!', you need to change it. '!' Is not available.

The qwerty keypad is on the touchscreen.

The qwerty keypad has a CAP button that accesses most other characters.

It certainly is available
been using it for months

iruhnman630

Upsers is connected to our personal information, including financial stuff, which means our personal info is now directly connected to the daily operation of the job.

Not real sure why the union didn't put the brakes on that move.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Upsers is connected to our personal information, including financial stuff, which means our personal info is now directly connected to the daily operation of the job.

Not real sure why the union didn't put the brakes on that move.

I cannot believe that the powers that be who thought this was a great idea are still going to go ahead with this. Having a law enforcement background and working so very hard to keep myself off the grid and private, I am livid with this.

The companies who spend a gazillion dollars pretending to keep our information safe have all been hacked. There is no doubt in my mind that UPS isn't even close when it comes to the level of security they are going to implement on this system. We have all been compromised already most likely, as the the company who owns the site where you apply for any job within UPS is....

wait for it....

....EQUIFAX.

Thanks UPS for yet another way you friend* me over.