DIAD NOTIFICATION LIGHTS

BrownLockdown

my diad currently has two red lights lit constantly. Just now seeing that my battery is at %30 it may be an indication of a bad battery. Am I right? Or do the lights indicate some other problem?

WorknLateHuh

each time ive had diads with the persistant red light, they have had to junk them a few days after.

yea, u can pull out the battery or reset to get it to turn off, but generally the light is telling you something is wrong. probably just a matter of time

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
AB663A68-E945-4F7D-BB84-0F9FA3BB0BE8.gif
my diad currently has two red lights lit constantly. Just now seeing that my battery is at %30 it may be an indication of a bad battery. Am I right? Or do the lights indicate some other problem?

JustAnotherSup

The red lights indicate battery failure. The DIAD should be sent off by whoever has SOCS access at your center for repair as soon as possible; the red lights are sufficient indication that it needs to be sent off (as well as sufficient justification to do so).

Indecisi0n

Wow you made it to %30 ? My diad hits %40 and starts shutting off , cold weather but still. I don’t see any new diads in the future with cutting costs, they will probably bring back the paper and pencil
My diad use to do the same. You need to keep it warm .I use to sit on it while driving from stop to stop.