Diad software update causing diads to crash?

sorefeet

Anyone else having this problem? After my 1st bulk stop diad keeps restarting, they brought me out a new board now the new one is constantly restarting.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Anyone else having this problem? After my 1st bulk stop diad keeps restarting, they brought me out a new board now the new one is constantly restarting.
Yes! Same thing here my friend but the one they brought out was this POS my buddy Steve had last week on his route. It's repeat & rinse with these clowns back at the office. I know it was Steve's too because he showed me this big gouge after he slammed his back door on it. Then texted me throughout the day telling me it keeps shutting off and on.

That's UPS though.... you call and say your truck is running rough. They come out with one that should actually be red tagged.

New is something you'll never see. On a good note... taking lunch here ordering off Amazon before the Scabs take over and Supervisor drove up in his Tacoma with a cooler of ice cold water and G2. He's hitting all the drivers today. Thought that was pretty cool. (I've been kinda bitchy about the heat), I bet he's doing it out of his own wallet too. Just because he's a pretty good dude. UPS too cheap to do something like that from our division.

I see here Amazon Prime went back to where you have to select fast shipping. Something must be up. It had my order tabbed as being delivered Free Monday or I could choose Friday for Free. Uuummmm let me think about that... I think I'm gonna go with FREE FRIDAY!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes! Same thing here my friend but the one they brought out was this POS my buddy Steve had last week on his route. It's repeat & rinse with these clowns back at the office. I know it was Steve's too because he showed me this big gouge after he slammed his back door on it. Then texted me throughout the day telling me it keeps shutting off and on.

That's UPS though.... you call and say your truck is running rough. They come out with one that should actually be red tagged.

New is something you'll never see. On a good note... taking lunch here ordering off Amazon before the Scabs take over and Supervisor drove up in his Tacoma with a cooler of ice cold water and G2. He's hitting all the drivers today. Thought that was pretty cool. (I've been kinda bitchy about the heat), I bet he's doing it out of his own wallet too. Just because he's a pretty good dude. UPS too cheap to do something like that from our division.

I see here Amazon Prime went back to where you have to select fast shipping. Something must be up. It had my order tabbed as being delivered Free Monday or I could choose Friday for Free. Uuummmm let me think about that... I think I'm gonna go with FREE FRIDAY!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

1C75151E-A7D6-440D-81BA-0F2ED3DA2039.gif

degill7994

Do you have the new diad holders? I have had problems with the new ones kept making diad reboot. If you have one push the locks up on the side so the diad doesn’t try to charge and it should stop.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

1. Post
    UPSer's, daylight until 5:27pm now
    Hello Gumby! I'm in the PNW. Worked career at UPS. Retired at 49. Been retired almost 3-years now. Really enjoying life after Big Brown. You got a...
    Post by: Fitbit App :), Feb 3, 2018 in forum: UPS Discussions

NICE TRY, :censored2: !!!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So, are you retired or lying got to be one or the other

opey

had mine freeze up earlier this week in the middle of scanning. pulling the battery didnt help, it would restart but wouldnt respond to any buttons. had to have another brought out to me. never seen that happen before

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
So, are you retired or lying got to be one or the other
He's a friend of mine. I wanted to be anonymous on here. After so many months, I decided what the heck... if Gumby can post almost 1/2 million times and not get into trouble at work. I guess I can just go ahead and reveal my secret indentity.

So there you have it. I'm heading back to the building ol' buddy! Still in the upper 90's here.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
I had the same issue yesterday but I had to pick up my second truck so I did the stop complete at the building :happy-very: and got a new board.

Box Ox

He's a friend of mine. I wanted to be anonymous on here. After so many months, I decided what the heck... if Gumby can post almost 1/2 million times and not get into trouble at work. I guess I can just go ahead and reveal my secret indentity.

So there you have it. I'm heading back to the building ol' buddy! Still in the upper 90's here.

So dumb and cheesy when you add extraneous environmental details to try and make your made-up posts sound like you’re actually on the road. LOL

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

So.... you're a compulsive liar. Dead giveaway you are management.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
One of my buddies would like y'all to know that this is still happening... Once yesterday to them and again to another driver who had not left the building yet.
Just constantly resets, over and over and over.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

DonaldDraws1533836006040.gif