DIAD - switch between different vehicles

brown_trousers

I ran into a DIAD problem today I couldn't figure out. I usually drive 2 different vehicles during a shift, one for air deliveries and a different for shuttles. Well, today I had just switched to "vehicle 2" in the diad and remembered that I forgot to enter my fuel info for vehicle 1. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to switch back to vehicle 1. I remember this was as easy as using the big up arrow before the implementation of EDD.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I ran into a DIAD problem today I couldn't figure out. I usually drive 2 different vehicles during a shift, one for air deliveries and a different for shuttles. Well, today I had just switched to "vehicle 2" in the diad and remembered that I forgot to enter my fuel info for vehicle 1. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to switch back to vehicle 1. I remember this was as easy as using the big up arrow before the implementation of EDD.

Shuttles???
Are youe an air driver???

old levi's

blank space

Once you have completed info. for trip one and entered car# and beginning mileage for trip 2, the Diad will not let you go back to Trip 1 screen, even just to view it.:angry:

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Once you have completed info. for trip one and entered car# and beginning mileage for trip 2, the Diad will not let you go back to Trip 1 screen, even just to view it.:angry:

I noticed this quite awhile back. You can't even tell your total miles for both vehicles together. When I have 2 cars now, I write the info from the first screen on my cheat sheet for later reference in case I want to review it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
uh-oh... maybe i said too much. Am i not suppose to drive shuttles as an air driver?
If it's ground work you are shuttling, you should get top ground rate for the entire day. That is how it is here in NE, anyway. Check your supplement for language.

If you do force the issue, they'll send a diff air driver for the shuttle. I've been down that road as an air driver.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
uh-oh... maybe i said too much. Am i not suppose to drive shuttles as an air driver?

If you are an air driver, then no, you aren't supposed to be driving shuttles.
Exception air driving work is supposed to consist of work that can't be done by the regular, FULL TIME driver because of time commitments.

If it's ground work you are shuttling, you should get top ground rate for the entire day. That is how it is here in NE, anyway. Check your supplement for language.

If you do force the issue, they'll send a diff air driver for the shuttle. I've been down that road as an air driver.

This is true, but in doing so, it does not and should not prohibit a full time driver from filing a grievance as well.
This practice is common place and is a blatant violation.
If the company wants this flexibility, they should bargain for it rather than just taking it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It has no bearing on my chances... I don't know how it works where you are, but over here FT drivers are hired by seniority

You aren't hearing me.
If the company is permitted to supplement the operation with part timers (you), then they won't need to hire additional full time drivers (you).

tourists24

Heck,,, here in my neck of the woods, we have supervisors do the shuttling. The local knows it too and nothing is said

packageguy

It has no bearing on my chances... I don't know how it works where you are, but over here FT drivers are hired by seniority

It looks like you are not the sharpest knife in the draw, by you doing what you do, they will not fill a full time drivers position. Stop cutting deals and think about the future. Wake up start useing your head.