DIAD

Mo19072

Hey guys,
What does it mean when there is an E next to a stop on the DIAD?
I had one yesterday and it turned out it was a call tag which the OMS didn’t print. I also thought a call tag was a C.

Thanks

Thanks but why would a call tag have an electronic signature? I thought it was a missing package so I sheeted “not found”.
Is this gonna bite me while I’m trying to qualify?
Probably it's a My choice account. When you open up a stop look where it says notes and it will usually say something if their is a letter beside the stop.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Thanks but why would a call tag have an electronic signature? I thought it was a missing package so I sheeted “not found”.
Is this gonna bite me while I’m trying to qualify?
Why didn't you call your supervisor? Stop making decisions on stuff you're unsure about. Did you even attempt the call tag?

Mo19072

Why didn't you call your supervisor? Stop making decisions on stuff you're unsure about. Did you even attempt the call tag?
The tag was not printed in the morning. And usually would say C for a call tag so I assumed it was a missing package because it happens all the time.

Many times a call tag will show as a pkg in the board. Therefore no C designation. You can look in details to check the trk # for its service level.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
The tag was not printed in the morning. And usually would say C for a call tag so I assumed it was a missing package because it happens all the time.

Again, if you're unsure about something, call your supervisor. Your call tags won't be printed 100% every day. You need to still attempt it as it's considered a 'package'. That's like bringing a package back to the center that's not sheeted. You better hope they don't say anything to you. After you attempt it, either NR1 if you don't make contact with the customer or if you get the package, get it printed out at your center when you get back and then sheet it up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Again, if you're unsure about something, call your supervisor. Your call tags won't be printed 100% every day. You need to still attempt it as it's considered a 'package'. That's like bringing a package back to the center that's not sheeted. You better hope they don't say anything to you. After you attempt it, either NR1 if you don't make contact with the customer or if you get the package, get it printed out at your center when you get back and then sheet it up.

friend* all that

Sheet not found
and keep rolling

How come call tags aren’t printed 100% everyday? Isn’t that your job?

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
What about the 2nd part tuff guy
Let me explain it so you uneducated union workers will understand since you don't have common sense. There's a time window when your OMS prints out call tags and puts them in your slots/folders. After that time window, new call tags can show up in the system. Your OMS has a lot of other stuff to do than to worry about printing out call tags that's missing in the morning anyway. Stop being lazy.

Please Call Center

Yeah that's happened to me too. Spend time looking for a package that isn't there. Hit details and then i see it "EC". You only see the "E" part of it on the EDD screen view. Son's-o-beeches.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Let me explain it so you uneducated union workers will understand since you don't have common sense. There's a time window when your OMS prints out call tags and puts them in your slots/folders. After that time window, new call tags can show up in the system. Your OMS has a lot of other stuff to do than to worry about printing out call tags that's missing in the morning anyway. Stop being lazy.
Kinda like when supervisors sheet packages as left in building even though it was misloaded and no one attempted it? Lmao, you guys love your brown kool aid.