Did Amazon Always Have These or Is This New??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The transit times are the same, unless UPS puts something on the rail. Our mileage and sleeper routes run the on the same highways as Fed-Ex. For peak this year, UPS choose to cut sleeper teams and put those loads on the rail to go cheap, even though they knew it was slower. Since the delivery guarantee is off during peak, they choose the cheap side.

Ground beats our in-transit time in a majority of the markets.

Bottom rung

The transit times are the same, unless UPS puts something on the rail. Our mileage and sleeper routes run the on the same highways as Fed-Ex. For peak this year, UPS choose to cut sleeper teams and put those loads on the rail to go cheap, even though they knew it was slower. Since the delivery guarantee is off during peak, they choose the cheap side.
I get asked all the time if we have one day service to Chicago like everyone else does. I wish they would. Maybe I could get a few more pieces.
Get what you saying but the wrong examples

Wasted millions on employees , Turkey's , employee recognition
Lol!

DOK

Yes. But amazon really only makes 4. To 6 billion profit. With 24 billion in sales. UPS makes 4 to 6 billion each quarter. They as of now. Can't afford a delivery company. Unless they buy out someone who is. This is my bet. If they want yo deliver

I'm not sure amazon has turned a profit yet.