Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s glorified slave labor dude. A lot more people are gonna have to keel over and die in the back of them PCs it’s damn near life threatening
Slave labor pays well.
Screenshot_20220806-184610-382~2.png

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
It’s glorified slave labor dude. A lot more people are gonna have to keel over and die in the back of them PCs it’s damn near life threatening
Wholly entitled. Go learn how to code, and work from your mom's basement. I won't waste my time trying to caudle and encourage your patheticness. First block ever on BC, congratulations.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Congrats save it up rate we’re going that’s what you’re gonna have to bring in a wheelbarrow to the food store to stand on line for bread and a few other essential items. Definitely not any meat though that’s for the elites only
faint-drama.gif

C'mon, man. Seriously?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Drivers like you honestly get on my friggin nerves at work. Do us all a favor and quit. Like you said there are more ways to make money. Go do it then! Instead you stay and tell everyone else to stay away. We have really good gig going. MENTAL ANGUISH? You sir and all the other whiners are snowflakes. Its easy for me to make 500 to 600 bucks a day at will. Where else can you go and do that without schooling and some type of intensive training? This is the easiest job I have ever had. The only time my pressure goes up is when they hand me my check....

Wait until you have a life outside of work that starts requiring more of your attention.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Drivers like you honestly get on my friggin nerves at work. Do us all a favor and quit. Like you said there are more ways to make money. Go do it then! Instead you stay and tell everyone else to stay away. We have really good gig going. MENTAL ANGUISH? You sir and all the other whiners are snowflakes. Its easy for me to make 500 to 600 bucks a day at will. Where else can you go and do that without schooling and some type of intensive training? This is the easiest job I have ever had. The only time my pressure goes up is when they hand me my check....
Lmao this job is easy, sure… keep telling yourself that. I was extra gung-ho when I started too. 6 years of forced Saturdays and non-stop harassment from management definitely causes mental anguish. This job isn’t what it used to be. You must work at Cache or be in management or some tiny little bodunk center.

People like YOU get on my nerves. Constantly telling people to stop complaining and that this isn’t that bad; and where else can you get money like this blah blah blah. UPS is not the end-all job for people that didn’t go to school. There are TONS of ways to make BETTER money than this place. But go ahead and keep your blinders on and take 40 stops off of Rodriguez when you finish your work. And let me know how those replacement knees and hips treat you in 10 years. Easiest job ever lmao.

Last edited:

Nah
Congrats save it up rate we’re going that’s what you’re gonna have to bring in a wheelbarrow to the food store to stand on line for bread and a few other essential items. Definitely not any meat though that’s for the elites only.
Yep. Weimar here we come.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Congrats save it up rate we’re going that’s what you’re gonna have to bring in a wheelbarrow to the food store to stand on line for bread and a few other essential items. Definitely not any meat though that’s for the elites only.
Plenty of roadkill out there.

Lmao this job is easy, sure… keep telling yourself that. I was extra gung-ho when I started too. 6 years of forced Saturdays and non-stop harassment from management definitely causes mental anguish. This job isn’t what it used to be. You must work at Cache or be in management or some tiny little bodunk center.

People like YOU get on my nerves. Constantly telling people to stop complaining and that this isn’t that bad; and where else can you get money like this blah blah blah. UPS is not the end-all job for people that didn’t go to school. There are TONS of ways to make BETTER money than this place. But go ahead and keep your blinders on and take 40 stops off of Rodriguez when you finish your work. And let me know how those replacement knees and hips treat you in 10 years. Easiest job ever lmao.
It’s hard ass work I went in expecting it to be hard and I’m in great shape and still I was a little surprised at the mental and physical demand especially on like a 95 and humid day. I hurt my shoulder pretty badly one day just because I was trying to move :censored2: around so I could walk to the back of the truck and I wound up falling

I like my weekends tho … need to days to decompress from the BS
Trust me I'll get it

I'm very fortunate that I have enough seniority that I've never have to work on a Saturday unless I agree with you.

But what's even more sad is that they will ask someone like me to come in on a Saturday because they know too many people are going to call off.

Saturday delivery was probably one of the worst things that happened to this company

Status
Not open for further replies.