Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
For what it’s worth, your post about the irrelevance of his friend was absolute gold. I’m :censored2:in jealous!
doc-holliday.gif

Nah
What choice did I have? What should I have done differently

By the way if I am quitting my hub which I am do I even have to return to part time. Cuz I am quitting for the purpose of being rehired elsewhere
Yes. If you don't leave with a proper 2 weeks notice they might give you a no rehire status.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Matter of fact he really liked me and wanted me to come back in the spring but said he’d do what he could to help when I said I was wanting to work at another hub but you know everything
Mgr school 101
Learn to blow smoke up all disqualified drivers asses so they won’t come back beat said mgrs ass

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He’s high up in company management idk if you look at that as a friend of ours but he’s the nephew of a friend of my family lol. At very least he would coordinate with HR
Sure he would until he found out what a dick you are and if you don’t get what you want you’ll bash him just as you did the others
I’am 2 for 2 so far this afternoon

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He’s high up in company management idk if you look at that as a friend of ours but he’s the nephew of a friend of my family lol. At very least he would coordinate with HR
Lol
Nephew of a friend
Bet he can’t wait to get you hired and climbing the ladder

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Alright well im gonna hear it from the guy that said I would start this thread cuz I didn’t run or skip lunch and work on lunch at least not too much but here goes. Was disqualified today on day 28. Didn’t run scratch consecutively or whatever. Said I was super close a lot of days but not quite. Was some apartment work on this route that really hurt my time ton of walking. Feel like I worked pretty hard at it and now it feels like a waste of time not to mention money for me and for them…but I have a couple questions

Is there anything I can do? Im gonna talk to the center manager tomorrow. Is it worth going back to the hub and trying again next year? I don’t really wanna play the grievance game but is that even worth trying ? Thanks for any help. Hoping to plead my case however cuz I really really hate the idea of working in the building again like I’m tempted to quit it’s that bad
BF3B746D-0A21-48D4-A379-225E3188656D.jpeg

So the only way to get in is to cheat the system? Deliver on lunch and punch it in after? That’s all I’ve taken from this honestly. And run run run like the velvet underground

Status
Not open for further replies.