Didn’t qualify what can I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So the only way to get in is to cheat the system? Deliver on lunch and punch it in after? That’s all I’ve taken from this honestly. And run run run like the velvet underground

It’s a game brah
Folks told you how to win you chose not to play that way

Or maybe the boss just didn’t like you and you were played the whole time. Don’t think it doesent happen

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
You are on some high horse huh. So what is your advice then take no lunch and run? that’s it ?
Absolutely. When on your 30, you should cut corners. It’s the only time I’d ever advise to do so. Don’t skip your lunch, but forget about your breaks. It’s the only way to make their magical scratch numbers. Once you pass, you’re “almost” un-fireable. You gotta do what you gotta do. If you’re in school or you are in your early 20’s I’d say :censored2: UPS. Otherwise hang in there and try again

bumped

So the only way to get in is to cheat the system? Deliver on lunch and punch it in after? That’s all I’ve taken from this honestly. And run run run like the velvet underground
After doing a route for 2 weeks you should know how it flows and the businesses down cold( delivery location, pickup location, amount of pieces picked up and shipped).

The way to gain time is to deliver and pickup at the same time. You do that to the smaller accounts that only receive a few packages and ship out a few packages. Another way is to use your lunch at the larger pickup accounts if you have them. That's where you sort your truck for 10 minutes and pick up 10-15 minutes worth of packages. You don't deliver and then sheet later as that will show a GPS discrepancy.

Your thinking was my lunch doesn't count, so you may as well take it. You need to make the 30 days first, so you use that lunch time where you might be losing time other places whether that lost time was your fault or a bad time study. A time study or scratch on a route was never meant to be in your favor much less fair.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No. If they want to keep you they will. I proved this. Maybe they didn’t need him. IDK. But I got qualified without scratching and without cheating, and I’m already done.

Getting forced for air. I ain’t showing. It’s been real. Stupid, that is. 😁
You must be a suck ass

mcsketcher

You must be a suck ass
You must be a piece of :censored2:. But neither opinion is relevant to the discussion.

I did however qualify. No scratch, ever. #s never met. I don’t even talk to anyone if I can help it. Believe you’re some kind of magical, retarded, crass UPS unicorn all you like. You’re still wrong, and a sweaty festering ass.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You must be a piece of :censored2:. But neither opinion is relevant to the discussion.

I did however qualify. No scratch, ever. #s never met. I don’t even talk to anyone if I can help it. Believe you’re some kind of magical, retarded, crass UPS unicorn all you like. You’re still wrong, and a sweaty festering ass.
Lol such an angry young man

UndressedFedexed

DQd Day One
Just show up in your browns at another center in your hub and say managment sent you down to them to cover until you reach day 31, if they put you on route, you’re qualified.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
After doing a route for 2 weeks you should know how it flows and the businesses down cold( delivery location, pickup location, amount of pieces picked up and shipped).

The way to gain time is to deliver and pickup at the same time. You do that to the smaller accounts that only receive a few packages and ship out a few packages. Another way is to use your lunch at the larger pickup accounts if you have them. That's where you sort your truck for 10 minutes and pick up 10-15 minutes worth of packages. You don't deliver and then sheet later as that will show a GPS discrepancy.

Your thinking was my lunch doesn't count, so you may as well take it. You need to make the 30 days first, so you use that lunch time where you might be losing time other places whether that lost time was your fault or a bad time study. A time study or scratch on a route was never meant to be in your favor much less fair.
Don’t skip lunch. This ain’t communist Russia. Yet..

Dewdewbrown

He will say you weren’t quite good enough but they will want to keep that golden carrot dangling in front of your eyes, so he will offer you a seasonal gig this peak…but then disqualify you again next year.

I’m to the point where $100k/bennies isn’t worth the mental anguish accompanied by this job. There’s other ways to make money out there. I don’t recommend this job to anyone.
Drivers like you honestly get on my friggin nerves at work. Do us all a favor and quit. Like you said there are more ways to make money. Go do it then! Instead you stay and tell everyone else to stay away. We have really good gig going. MENTAL ANGUISH? You sir and all the other whiners are snowflakes. Its easy for me to make 500 to 600 bucks a day at will. Where else can you go and do that without schooling and some type of intensive training? This is the easiest job I have ever had. The only time my pressure goes up is when they hand me my check....

FozziesDeliveries

Well the system and time allowances are not stacked in our favor to begin with. You ever look at the computer and see how much time they give you for bulk stops? Not a realistic amount of time unless you would pull up and dump it off the truck right where you stop and then take off. Same with apartments, the system seems to treat it as just one delivery point for all the apartments since it is the same street address.

Well the system and time allowances are not stacked in our favor to begin with. You ever look at the computer and see how much time they give you for bulk stops? Not a realistic amount of time unless you would pull up and dump it off the truck right where you stop and then take off. Same with apartments, the system seems to treat it as just one delivery point for all the apartments since it is the same street address.
Like more than half my work was bulk stops and apartments. Very little residential maybe 40-50 stops so like a third if I was lucky

Drivers like you honestly get on my friggin nerves at work. Do us all a favor and quit. Like you said there are more ways to make money. Go do it then! Instead you stay and tell everyone else to stay away. We have really good gig going. MENTAL ANGUISH? You sir and all the other whiners are snowflakes. Its easy for me to make 500 to 600 bucks a day at will. Where else can you go and do that without schooling and some type of intensive training? This is the easiest job I have ever had. The only time my pressure goes up is when they hand me my check....
It’s glorified slave labor dude. A lot more people are gonna have to keel over and die in the back of them PCs it’s damn near life threatening

Status
Not open for further replies.