Different Vacation Idea

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It's the stars of the reality show Jersey Shore, not the scenery ........ it's not funny when you have to explain it!

Snookie got locked up in Seaside Heights
Sideshow: For real, for show, Snooki arrested

By Tirdad Derakhshani
Inquirer Staff Writer
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, of MTV's faux-reality show Jersey Shore, was arrested yesterday in Seaside Heights on a disorderly-conduct charge. Reports say she was booked for being drunk in public. This was reality, but it could have been the show. Check that: It was the show. It was real, that is, but the cameras were rolling, and it'll all get kneaded into America's leading intellectual examination of Atlantic Coast culture. Photos show a bouffantless Snooki, in a T-shirt with the fetching message SLUT, getting hauled off by a brace of Jersey gendarmes. Unnamed Source says Snooki "just needs to be in a drunk tank for two hours." Who doesn't, right? Unnamed tells TMZ Snooki was in a bar drinking "body shots" - sipped out of someone's navel. Yum! What spurred this littoral rampage? Could it be Thursday's The View on ABC, when Joy Behar asked President Obama about Snooki . . . and he drew a blank? That'll get on the show, too

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Political commentary from the snook
Jersey Shore RealityTV TV News

More Top Stories
  • Users Speak: Couric Disses Palin's Kids' Names, But Don't Most Anchors Mouth Off These Days?
  • David Cross Shares His Poorest (And Grossest) Decision Of All Time!
  • TLC's Polygamist 'Sister Wives': 'Our Story Needs To Be Told'
TV Featurette

Jersey Shore Deleted Scene: Snooki vs Angelina

(1:28)
PLAY VIDEO

‘Jersey Shore’s Snooki: ‘Obama Is Lying! He Knows Who I Am!’

by Carrie Borzillo
Aug 6th, 2010 | 7:06 PM | Comments 43

Everyone’s favorite poof-haired, tanned, Italian vixen (sorry Sofia Loren!), ‘Jersey Shore’s Snooki is calling President Obama out.
When asked about Obama’s recent comments on ‘The View‘ about not knowing who the Jersey cutie is, Snooki (Nicole Polizzi) was puzzled. “I didn’t hear that. See, I don’t know what’s going on in the world…What did he say?” she asked reporters after the ‘Jersey Shore’ panel at the Television Critics Association on Friday.
“He said, he didn’t know who you were,” said a reporter.
“Yes he does,” Snooki said, with a smile and a giggle. “Obama is lying. He knows who I am.”
More wow moments from Miss Snooki below:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I've never seen Jersey Shore, but I just watched that short deleted scene (Snooki vs Angelina) in Stewie's post. All I can say is I really don't get how people can watch that kind of stuff.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't watch Jersey Shore, but it's right up there with golf & bass fishing....(cricket) (cricket) (cricket) !!

klein

Für Meno :)
I didn't know who the hell Snookie was either, just until the above first post.
And I'm disapointed, all that talk about her, and she is less then average looking.

If you consider taking all her makeup off....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm with Klein in not finding those women very attractive. The fact that they appear to be functional morons doesn't help either.

P

pickup

I didn't know who the hell Snookie was either, just until the above first post.
And I'm disapointed, all that talk about her, and she is less then average looking.

If you consider taking all her makeup off....

She's the kind of girl that gets drunk and passes out on beaches . Right up ur alleY.

P

pickup

I beg your pardon but a nice large mouth bass is much prettier and more smarter than Snooki.

I was called a vicious name. You are supposed to use Your post to defend me or to pile on. What's wrong with You?

I thought I was the stalker and you were my sidekick? Like Robin to my Batman.

I do see why Klein would like Snooki though. As budget oriented as he is just think of how much he would save on roofies with her.

P

pickup

I thought I was the stalker and you were my sidekick? Like Robin to my Batman. Works for me!

I do see why Klein would like Snooki though. As budget oriented as he is just think of how much he would save on roofies with her.

But she is 23 Years old, she might be a tad bit old for his tastes.