Discharged and re-hired

I was discharged 11 months ago for failure to follow methods, I had worked there 5 and a half years (finally vested) I moved to the other end of my state and thought I would take a stab in the dark and I asked HR where I live now if I would be eligible to rehire if I was terminate a year ago from another hub? I wasn’t expecting her to even call me back and yeah she has to get help from someone else but said I was good to go and finished my new application…So I did, and I said are you sure I can be rehired after being terminated she said yes and we really don’t care about all that she said she could even still see my original application from 2015 and I was active. So today was my first day at the new hub, and I’m confused and surprised happy for sure…..
Because it’s only been 11 months do I get my seniority back or anything? I know I was already vested but how does this work?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I was discharged 11 months ago for failure to follow methods, I had worked there 5 and a half years (finally vested) I moved to the other end of my state and thought I would take a stab in the dark and I asked HR where I live now if I would be eligible to rehire if I was terminate a year ago from another hub? I wasn’t expecting her to even call me back and yeah she has to get help from someone else but said I was good to go and finished my new application…So I did, and I said are you sure I can be rehired after being terminated she said yes and we really don’t care about all that she said she could even still see my original application from 2015 and I was active. So today was my first day at the new hub, and I’m confused and surprised happy for sure…..
Because it’s only been 11 months do I get my seniority back or anything? I know I was already vested but how does this work?
Hope you got a withdrawal card from the Union.

Package Stick

"Send it."
What'd they get you on?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why can’t you follow the methods? You some kind of cowboy or what