Discharged for dishonesty and integrity

AC2007

My husband was discharged this past friday for dishonesty and integrity. Something about scanning a pick up out of area. I'm so anxious waiting to see what is going to happen with his job. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and what are the chances he can get back to work.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
My husband was discharged this past friday for dishonesty and integrity. Something about scanning a pick up out of area. I'm so anxious waiting to see what is going to happen with his job. Just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and what are the chances he can get back to work.
@Integrity

How long has he been working here?

El Correcto

god is dead
Something about scanning a pick up out of area.
That’s tells them he didn’t make an attempt at actually picking the business up or closed it out to avoid being late to go pick it up then went and picked it up later defrauding the customer of the pick up time they scheduled.
He needs an explanation of why he decided to do that or to beg for mercy for making a dumb mistake and guarantee nothing like this will happen again.

I’m guessing he didn’t have a good reason for doing it or they probably wouldn’t of even fired him. So it comes down to pleading for mercy.

Integrity

Binge Poster
In my Local these types of things don’t often hold up fully. Suspension of varying lengths, some very long, is often the resulting discipline.

Question:

What are his reasons for clearly not following procedure?

Shiftless

Happened Friday, today is Monday, and he has a Hearing this Thursday?

What are you calling a hearing?

Is this a meeting between Business agent and Manager or is this a Panel Hearing with the Company and Teamsters?
Getting on the docket that quick for a panel hearing is very unusual?

Your husband better come clean with you! If he is under the microscope already and goes into any sanctioned meeting and does not tell the truth he is DONE! Better to be honest with the chance of getting your job back than not tell the truth and be fired! Sometimes its the luck of the draw at panel when it is close. Bottom line! Be truthful so they don't have another reason to fire him! Good time to be humble if he screwed up!

AC2007

Happened Friday, today is Monday, and he has a Hearing this Thursday?

What are you calling a hearing?

Is this a meeting between Business agent and Manager or is this a Panel Hearing with the Company and Teamsters?
Getting on the docket that quick for a panel hearing is very unusual?

Your husband better come clean with you! If he is under the microscope already and goes into any sanctioned meeting and does not tell the truth he is DONE! Better to be honest with the chance of getting your job back than not tell the truth and be fired! Sometimes its the luck of the draw at panel when it is close. Bottom line! Be truthful so they don't have another reason to fire him! Good time to be humble if he screwed up!
He told me it was a hearing. That they told him he was lucky because hearings only happen once a month.

AC2007

In my Local these types of things don’t often hold up fully. Suspension of varying lengths, some very long, is often the resulting discipline.

Question:

What are his reasons for clearly not following procedure?
I don't know if I'm wording this correctly since I don't work for UPS but something about making better time.