Disney minimum wage $15

RealPerson

Disney minimum wage will climb incrementally over the next three years before hitting $15 per hour in October of 2021

Not that Disney isn't hard working in the heat also, but .....

UPS Inside $15 by 2022 ... Hummm

Clinton said the unions did not make any major concessions during negotiations. He said the agreement reached this week was the result of workers putting up a united front..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Disney minimum wage will climb incrementally over the next three years before hitting $15 per hour in October of 2021

Clinton said the unions did not make any major concessions during negotiations. He said the agreement reached this week was the result of workers putting up a united front..
Serious question...do Disney employees get insurance and pension credits?

rickyb

bill clinton said this???

Foamer Pyle

Didn’t Clinton say “I did not have sexual relations with that woman Monica Lewinsky?” Enough said.

Mooseknuckle

I've met a few people that have worked for Disney. One of them a preloader. they all said Disney is a horrendous employer. Preloader said it wasn't as physical as ups but much worse with the harassment of the employees and lack of pay/benefits. I should say we're talking about Disneyland, not the film studios.

rickyb

I've met a few people that have worked for Disney. One of them a preloader. they all said Disney is a horrendous employer. Preloader said it wasn't as physical as ups but much worse with the harassment of the employees and lack of pay/benefits. I should say we're talking about Disneyland, not the film studios.
it is.

Skooney

My daughter worked at Epcot in FL for about 3 months while she was in college. We were just talking about this over breakfast this morning and she said even today, after 14 years of her professional life after college, Disney is still hands down the worst employer she ever worked for.

P

pickup

Do you really want to work for a Mickey Mouse Organization?

jaker

trolling

Maybe a big deal in other states , but that will still be minimum wage in Cali

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Serious question...do Disney employees get insurance and pension credits?
My cousin plays a character there. She gets health insurance and pension. She makes something like 75k a year. She also got to go to Japan for 2 years to play the character there. Hated it and came back after only being there for 6 months.

P

pickup

My cousin plays a character there. She gets health insurance and pension. She makes something like 75k a year. She also got to go to Japan for 2 years to play the character there. Hated it and came back after only being there for 6 months.

Was she in a costume that obscured her face or was she a “looker”’that played a Snow
White type character? Was she also a skilled ice skater?

Tony Q

What is the benefits package like over at Disney?