Dispatch

UrFellowUpser

This one country route that i cover gets four to five different splits from neighboring drivers! Depending on the day i can get one or multiple. Why can i just get the stops im supposed to get on that said route? Why does UPS have to stretch us drivers so far and wide where they have to give the next driver certain areas that said driver couldn't cover?

rod

Retired 22 years
Because those other drivers have learned the secret to managing their routes to where they are doable and you haven't yet. With luck you will learn to use the contract and UPS's "methods" to your advantage.

UrFellowUpser

I
Because those other drivers have learned the secret to managing their routes to where they are doable and you haven't yet. With luck you will learn to use the contract and UPS's "methods" to your advantage.
I Just dont get it i takes my hour lunch most days on the route and follow most of the methods. I know they dont do the regular driver like this. The most i get on that route is about 110 but the splits can be very time consuming. A good day on that route is 140 miles. But when i get them splits it can go up to 250 miles for the route

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-6-8_21-53-19.png

over9five

Staff member
I

I Just dont get it i takes my hour lunch most days on the route and follow most of the methods. I know they dont do the regular driver like this. The most i get on that route is about 110 but the splits can be very time consuming. A good day on that route is 140 miles. But when i get them splits it can go up to 250 miles for the route
Keep getting it done, and they'll keep giving it to you..

UrFellowUpser

Sometimes i think i need to unlearn some of the things i learned from integrad because i be going at the UPS speed i learnt from their and it dont help that im young either.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I

Take your full break every day. Use every method, every time.
Don't exceed the speed limit

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I

250 miles and I'm doing 50 stops.

This one country route that i cover gets four to five different splits from neighboring drivers! Depending on the day i can get one or multiple. Why can i just get the stops im supposed to get on that said route? Why does UPS have to stretch us drivers so far and wide where they have to give the next driver certain areas that said driver couldn't cover?
Go.to work and keep collecting paychecks

El Correcto

god is dead
I only do it on the country routes where the roads be long and the speed limit is 55. I dont do that in the in townish city routes. Its to much hazards and stuff to focus on
Better watch those state troopers out there. They’ll get your ass. I doubt you Pretrip your vehicle. Good luck sir.

UrFellowUpser

Country routes are just slow and boring though and time consuming. I know those are the best routes to have unlike them industrial routes that hard on your body but for some weird reason i like em compared to being out in the middle of nowhere covering splits from sat routes and whatnot