Disqualified from becoming a driver for being 10 days to young?!

mellinger58

We'll Thursday I got a phone call saying if I was 10 days old I would have gotten the job. I talked to my business agent for a few mins the other day he said it demands on when they take the other drivers which there are 3 spots open and I talked to one of them and they said that they are going in 2 week which would make me old enough to drive. Has any one else across this he so can you tell me . I really want to be a driver and I'm trying to build a case that I can win. Thank you for reading and your help

mellinger58

I trying to fight this because if this spot goes back up for bid I will prolly lose it I'm dog lucky to get this shot

Sent using BrownCafe App

mellinger58

If you start this thread a fourth time, somebody might realize how dedicated you are.
And yes I'm real dedicated to do this thank you for your help and I'm sorry I posted it 4 time I'm just really trying to fins someone which this same problem

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We'll Thursday I got a phone call saying if I was 10 days old I would have gotten the job. I talked to my business agent for a few mins the other day he said it demands on when they take the other drivers which there are 3 spots open and I talked to one of them and they said that they are going in 2 week which would make me old enough to drive. Has any one else across this he so can you tell me . I really want to be a driver and I'm trying to build a case that I can win. Thank you for reading and your help
Starting them younger these days.
Should be child labor laws!

By The Book

I trying to fight this because if this spot goes back up for bid I will prolly lose it I'm dog lucky to get this shot

Sent using BrownCafe App
Have you been thru the class yet? If you have it may help you because they knew you were under 21 at that time. If you haven't it may help you because the highest seniority person hasn't went driving yet. I would think as long as you are 21 when they need to put you on road in seniority order you are ok.