Disqualified from package

quad decade guy

What hand is he biting?

You mean his Teamster negotiated pension?
How could anyone get such a basic concept so donkey end backwards?

My God....we have to pay for that negotiation!

Teamsters don't own UPS! You do know this?

Teamsters exist for UPS not the other way around. This is so basic as to be bizarre.

Burrbutt came to UPS hat in hand looking for a job. He was lucky to get one. Especially how he dog kicks UPS now....sucking on that pension tit. You think UPS would keep such a negative employee if they could easily get rid of him?

And so? Stick to the topic.....you'll get moved....

All I ever said is my insurance is free. I don't pay for it.

The Teamsters negotiated it....so what? Other than that UPS provides it. Pays for it, not me.....free.

As far as pension....negotiated by Teamsters.....they don't fund it....UPS does...

Now, as far as the pension goes...the Teamsters certainly skim profits(fees)(extortion?)

That's why we struck in 97. Teamsters didn't want to give up that skimming......

Pretty basic stuff.

A couple other facts.....UPS can exist without the Teamsters....and eventually will. Teamsters can't. UPS pays our salary and benefits. Period. Teamsters negotiate true. But they are compensated....by me. They cost me money. Teamsters in simplest terms are parasites. Remember this when you are writing your enraged response.
giphy.gif

trickpony1

For your better understanding, let's try this......

I have a relative who is a RN.
When she uses her employers insurance she is paid $12-$15 LESS an hour.
When she uses her husbands insurance she is paid $12-$15 more an hour.

You do pay for your insurance. Do you acually think the company is giving it to us for free?
Pretty basic stuff.

Hope this helps.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Insurance is negotiated compensation, just like your paycheck, and you earn it the exact same way you earn your paycheck: by providing labor to the company in exchange for it. It's not free.

Off the leash

The Teamsters negotiated it....so what? Other than that UPS provides it. Pays for it, not me.....free.

As far as pension....negotiated by Teamsters.....they don't fund it....UPS does...

Now, as far as the pension goes...the Teamsters certainly skim profits(fees)(extortion?)

That's why we struck in 97. Teamsters didn't want to give up that skimming......

Pretty basic stuff.

A couple other facts.....UPS can exist without the Teamsters....and eventually will. Teamsters can't. UPS pays our salary and benefits. Period. Teamsters negotiate true. But they are compensated....by me. They cost me money. Teamsters in simplest terms are parasites. Remember this when you are writing your enraged response.
It’s a multi employer pension fund, UPS is just one of many. Therein lies the problem. That’s why so many funds were going belly up. Partly due to teamsters mismanagement and government deregulation of trucking etc. They just got a ton of money from grandpa joe to fund all the bad funds for 30 years. Let’s hope they learned their lesson but I doubt it.

Off the leash

Insurance is negotiated compensation, just like your paycheck, and you earn it the exact same way you earn your paycheck: by providing labor to the company in exchange for it. It's not free.
It’s a benefit! A negotiated benefit! If they didn’t give us health care they would have to give us the money instead. Either way we would get compensated. Having said that, for our end, we have to give them labor for it! Get it? Stop beating a dead effing horse. Nothing is free.

I had this discussion about a month ago with one of the younger drivers.
He was telling me about this thing fitters on his route that are making about $48 an hour And he was trying to convince me that we are so underpaid.

I had to set the young man straight
Yes the Steamfitters are making $48 an hour but they are also not getting paid time off which if you add up our paid time off including vacation sick days personal days option days paid holidays or whatever is over $16,000
They also have to pay for their own health care And they do not have a pension plan

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Pretty basic stuff.

skeletor.jpg