Disqualified from package

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
My coworker was disqualified during her 30 day probation as package driver. She told me that she couldn't finish the route that she is given. How long until she can try again? Can her Steward or Union file for something or is it cut and dry? I told her about this forum and she said to ask before she talked to her steward. I'm trying to learn everything i can about UPS and Unions.

nWo

What does she mean she couldn't finish the route? She needed help everyday? She will probably have to wait until next year and try again.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My coworker was disqualified during her 30 day probation as package driver. She told me that she couldn't finish the route that she is given. How long until she can try again? Can her Steward or Union file for something or is it cut and dry? I told her about this forum and she said to ask before she talked to her steward. I'm trying to learn everything i can about UPS and Unions.
Best thing she could do is find a man that will take care of her and start shucking out babies
She’s obviously not cut out for pkg driving

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
How long does it take to make driver at your hub?

quad decade guy

So odd.

You have this exactly backwards. Ask your steward, mgr.......FIRST!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
tell your co worker SHE WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!
✊🧔

deeztier

Not sure, I'm new. Think she said 6 years?

takes 4 years or probably less to be in a package car at their hub. anyone saying more probably got DQ or doesnt want to drive. used to be almost 9 years. shoot, feeder is less than a year of package driving now. and yeah DSL gets you into pretty good positions there too!

Box Ox

My coworker was disqualified during her 30 day probation as package driver. She told me that she couldn't finish the route that she is given.
She’s obviously not cut out for pkg driving
Would you say the same thing to your daughter if she failed at something? Your grandaughter?

Depends on why your coworker couldn't finish her route. I wouldn't want anyone who isn't built for the physical demands of the job to try and make it a career. The job / lifestyle is already hard enough without being injured chronically or even permanently.