Disqualified on Day 29.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I\..................... If management pushed a goal, then I meet that goal, then change the goal, met the goal again. Then failed and told that not even a veteran driver can make scratch with nor meet the numbers that I did. That’s where my confusion comes in. I met the goal, set a new one. Then let go??
Welcome to UPS.They feel if you can do 150 and scratch then 175 isnt out of the question.......Hit 175? Well By George 200 is the new goal. It truly sux but that is the thought process at UPS

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I see where your coming from don’t be sorry it is what it is. I just feel like I wasn’t given a fair enough shot. If management pushed a goal, then I meet that goal, then change the goal, met the goal again. Then failed and told that not even a veteran driver can make scratch with nor meet the numbers that I did. That’s where my confusion comes in. I met the goal, set a new one. Then let go??
I'm not a driver, but two of the routes I used to load were training routes, and so I got to hear a lot of what went on.
Them lying to the new guy after DQing him about how no one else makes scratch there either is their way of placating you. I heard it repeatedly. And it was completely false. I knew drivers that would get it done and make bonus, pretty much every day.
They want you to stick around as a part timer, and then seasonal drive, so they told you a lie to make you feel like the problem wasn't you.

Chrstian

I'm not a driver, but two of the routes I used to load were training routes, and so I got to hear a lot of what went on.
Them lying to the new guy after DQing him about how no one else makes scratch there either is their way of placating you. I heard it repeatedly. And it was completely false. I knew drivers that would get it done and make bonus, pretty much every day.
They want you to stick around as a part timer, and then seasonal drive, so they told you a lie to make you feel like the problem wasn't you.
Couldn’t have said it more straight. I’m not ganna let these guys hose me around no longer. I also saw my old supervisor chatting it up with my on road sup couple days before this happened. Along with the shop Stewart who got caught modifying grievance forums.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
interpretation:

break your ass and brain to land a sort of decent job ( until you understand contracts) then just start all over from scratch for a job because your time and effort and life is meaningless and chasing illusions of a good job is what you should do until you die. i made it, i could care less...

hows it going over at McDonald’s

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just completed my 15th day as a package car driver. The problem is my book has only been filled out till day 3. I was with a supervisor for the first three days and he filled it out. But since then I’ve been by myself and have had 3 different routes. I’ve also gotten back early almost all the days and then have gone and helped others finish there route. My sup tells me I really haven’t run scratch and it’s not my fault because I’ve ended my day helping others and with that the numbers don’t help in my favor. I was told they were going to give me more volume so I don’t get back early or have to help others so they can get a better idea on my numbers during the week. Does it not matter that my book hasn’t been filled out yet. My on road sup said he was going to come on the road with me to evaluate me but it hasn’t happen yet. Keeps saying he’s busy and will do it another day.. I’m seasonal till Jan but was hoping to qualify and make full time soon. Is the 30 day book for 30 calendar days or 30 working days ? I think I only saw 20 days in the book but the book is with my sup now. I’m just wondering if cause the book has only been filled out 3 days then I’ve only done 3 days. Very frustrated right now anf not sure what’s going on

Forget about the “book”

go do your job and quit whining like a girl

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m not ganna let these guys hose me around no longer.

So, whatcha gonna do so they don’t hose you around no longer

this should be good

Tucker88

Banned
Forget about the “book”

go do your job and quit whining like a girl
Hahaha. I just want to get in full time , the sooner the better. Benefits and a union to protect me. My manager told me b4 he hired me that if I meet all the requirements in the 30 days he will ask his manager to hire me.The longer it takes the longer I go without benefits and not being protected.

542thruNthru

Hahaha. I just want to get in full time , the sooner the better. Benefits and a union to protect me. My manager told me b4 he hired me that if I meet all the requirements in the 30 days he will ask his manager to hire me.The longer it takes the longer I go without benefits and not being protected.

You don't have this as a part time worker?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
It isnt fair but it is what it is. My first time around I got disqualified on day 28. I made it on my second try and now I live every day making them pay for disqualifying me the first time. Play the game and try again, then once you qualify, let the inner teamster out and make em pay.
How do you make them pay?

clean hairy

hows it going over at McDonald’s
Maybe he got fired?
They gave him a quick run through how to work the cash register.
He got fired for giving out wrong change to customers?
They never taught or showed him how to figure the way to give correct change back.
I am sure he will go to HQ and tell Ronald Mcdonald himself this is unacceptable!