Dissident labor group courts UPS workers

ROBO MOD

I'm a Robot
Staff member
Dissident labor group courts UPS workers - Spokesman Review

For more than 40 years, the Teamsters union has represented UPS workers. But discontent with the Teamsters' pension plan management has led to a rival group: The Association of Parcel Workers of America.

R

rocketman

40 years says it all the unhappy ones are the scab in n carolia trailer drivers that are trying to start apwu like ups is really goona sign wita a diffrent union. why dont your strong apaw try fed x

Listen I am new to this site Iam in N.C. and I know the vice pres. of this DISSIDENT LABOR WANNABE GROUP and there is alot of info on them that is not being told as I said I am speaking with first hand factual knowlege and will be glad to try to help expose these scabs for what they really are. anyone interested???????

Listen I am new to this site Iam in N.C. and I know the vice pres. of this DISSIDENT LABOR WANNABE GROUP and there is alot of info on them that is not being told as I said I am speaking with first hand factual knowlege and will be glad to try to help expose these scabs for what they really are. anyone interested???????