Dividend 2022

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I have seen people cry tears of joy when given sums of money while I’ve seen people cry tears of sadness when sums of money was taken away or lost but I have never seen the opposite happen so money can buy happiness. Stop being a parrot saying that stupid line “money can’t buy happiness.” Some dumb A $ $ came up with that to make someone feel better about not having money and then parroting sheep repeat that nonsense.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have seen people cry tears of joy when given sums of money while I’ve seen people cry tears of sadness when sums of money was taken away or lost but I have never seen the opposite happen so money can buy happiness. Stop being a parrot saying that stupid line “money can’t buy happiness.” Some dumb A $ $ came up with that to make someone feel better about not having money and then parroting sheep repeat that nonsense.
92FCB2AD-1CB7-474A-BA61-C022A59281B7.gif

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

Money alone can’t fill the void. That’s what the saying means. But it doesn’t hurt to have some of it, that’s for sure.

satellitedriver

Try to buy Love and friendship with money.
I can almost promise you that premise will disappoint you.
Money has only one true value.
Security for the ones you love and wish to protect.
Some of my happiest days of my life was when I was broke and had the love and support of family and friends.
Now that I am "so called" rich, I share my wealth with people that deserve a helping hand.
This Polly does not need a cracker to speak the truth.
Guess I am showing my age with the last sentence.

Darmark7

1. Try to buy Love and friendship with money.
2. Some of my happiest days of my life was when I was broke and had the love and support of family and friends.
3. Now that I am "so called" rich, I share my wealth with people that deserve a helping hand.

1.The saying says nothing about buying Love and Friendship it says happiness.
2. So if some of the happiness times you had was when you was broke why not send me or someone else all your money and go back to that happiness being broke bought you?
3. I bet that money you share with people sure makes them happy.

satellitedriver

1.The saying says nothing about buying Love and Friendship it says happiness.
2. So if some of the happiness times you had was when you was broke why not send me or someone else all your money and go back to that happiness being broke bought you?
3. I bet that money you share with people sure makes them happy.
You express yourself as a needy, gimme dip:censored2:.
In no way, form, or fashion can money be related to true happiness.
My money goes to children and families that need it.
St. Jude's, so the children may have a chance at life.
St. Joseph’s Indian School, so children may get an education.
Many other charities.
I ain't no Saint trying to buy my way into Heaven.
I pray that my money makes a family happy that their children have health and an education.
Money will never make you happy.
I have had people worth more than $50 million crying on my shoulder, about how bad their life was and
I only had $50.00 in my bank account at the time.
Damned good life lesson.
Money is nothing, unless used properly.
But, I am just a scab who profited from the teamsters.

Love, friendship and family is the core of happiness.

Darmark7

You express yourself as a needy, gimme dip:censored2:.
I pray that my money makes a family happy that their children have health and an education.

Which is it? You contradict yourself. But you keep proving my point.

You express yourself as a dumb A $ $ scab. 🐑

Last edited:

satellitedriver

Which is it? You contradict yourself. But you keep proving my point.

You express yourself as a dumb A $ $ scab. 🐑
I was using your words (happiness) against you.
Did you miss the point that my money may bring joy and hope to others in desperate need?
The quote you despise is;
"Money will never make You happy."
You, being the operative word, seems to be your mindset about money.
The money I provide hopefully gives comfort and hope to their situation.
That does bring joy/happiness to me without any selfish gain.
A needy punk like you that asks for money and then tries to insult me, by being a self professed scab, will always be poor, in mind and spirit.
In the spirit of Christmas, I will leave you with another old wore out quote.
"It is better to give, than receive."
Earn it, protect your family and share the rest to those that deserve/need it.
That is the point I was trying to express , in my dumb :censored2: scab way.
Prove your point that you deserve other peoples money to make you "happy".