Dividend 2022

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Where did I ever say I needed someone else’s money? I have plenty. That is why I was able to retire at 57. I give money to many people because I know money makes people happy. Just today I paid for a complete strangers gas at a gas station and it sure made him happy. You jumped to all kind of conclusions about me because I said a statement isn’t true that you do not agree with. You believe what you want as I will do the same. My many experiences at giving money away to people has made me know “money does make people happy.”
Merry Christmas to you.

Last edited:

satellitedriver

Where did I ever say I needed someone else’s money? I have plenty. That is why I was able to retire at 57. I give money to many people because I know money makes people happy. Just today I paid for a complete strangers gas at a gas station and it sure made him happy. You jumped to all kind of conclusions about me because I said a statement isn’t true that you do not agree with. You believe what you want as I will do the same. My many experiences at giving money away to people has made me know “money does make people happy.”
Merry Christmas to you.
You posted this;
So if some of the happiness times you had was when you was broke why not send me or someone else all your money
That is when you said you wanted it, not needed it.
Once again your words;
money does make people happy.”
My words;
Money can not buy happiness.
Big damned difference.
You jumped first on conclusions.

satellitedriver

This statement you made about me before I said anything about you personally.

Wrong you jumped to conclusions first
. But as I said you believe what you want about money and happiness and I will do the same.
Merry Christmas.
Personally, you told me first that I was wrong about money buying happiness.
Act like a dipstick and you can expect others to tell you that your oil is low.
Do as you wish with your money, no problems here.
Telling multitude's of readers on this format that "Money can not buy Happiness", in my post, was a false belief?
Giving money may bring comfort and joy to the true needy.
Do as you wish.
Have the Christmas you can afford, to make you feel happy.

Merry Christmas to you.
Don't forget about the Gumby beer fund...

satellitedriver

Nope, when I am confronted, I respond in kind.
You should know that well.
Let what go?
Truth, honesty and a coherent response to the debate?
Sadly, the magic of Christmas is only one day of the year for many people.
In the real world, I try to give more than I receive everyday.
BS bullies like you, does bring out the worst of me and dislike that about myself.
I am a work in progress, but I keep my knives sharp.
Can you let it go, when I have explained why I quit the union in 1997?
Nope, you just have a one word pejorative definition of me, SCAB.
Have the Christmas that you deserve.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
So we had how many Keter audits in 2021?

Safety picture is the same in my area with and without Keter from 2019-2021...
Keter is a joke. You've been here long enough to know that. 3 day warning to clean up the building and get caught up on safety training.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How’d Partners! What do you all think UPS’ dividend increase will be next year?

Doesn’t look like the Market Chameleon has high hopes for a dividend raise for UPS. 😳 😂

B929CA74-FA40-418C-94A9-BE0B10630DD2.jpeg

Last edited: