Division Manager demoted again in the district!!!

Bozo Bob

Yes, it does happen, however, one of the employees has to leave the company. That is stated in the UPS policy book, which is availabe on UPS'ers.com
Unless the policy has changed since I left in 2006.

Here's an interesting thought, a same sex relationship is generally not handled the same way. I'm guessing as long as a marriage isn't legal, there's no violation to UPS policy.

Not around here. I know of a manager who'd been banging away with a female supervisor. They'd rendezvous at her place for nooners during lunchtime. This was WIDELY known. He's since been promoted to a division manager.

siouxman

siouxman
Yes, it does happen, however, one of the employees has to leave the company. That is stated in the UPS policy book, which is availabe on UPS'ers.com
Unless the policy has changed since I left in 2006.

Here's an interesting thought, a same sex relationship is generally not handled the same way. I'm guessing as long as a marriage isn't legal, there's no violation to UPS policy.
In my center we have a diver and a pm clerk that are married

happyboy

He faild to follow the methods... now he will pay, pay, pay, for it.

she should get a maturnity shirt that says, " this is what brown did for me"

Trojan Brand
For Stress-Free Adultery!"

hdkappler

:happy2:not to smart.man should remember to keep paints zipped at all times excet go to bathroom(restroom)maybe she was in restroom to.

chipolapitch

OLD SUP
TOO BAD STANDARDS ARE HIGHER FOR A DM THAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. JUST DON'T SEEM RIGHT FOR ANYONE. "I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN"...BEEN THERE HEARD THAT.

mathematics

this is old news...this has been going on for years. also, it didn't help when a region manager asked Joe S a question and an hourly had to answer it for him. i think it's coincidental that he was shipped out the day after that. can we really say that it was a sexual thing? there were 2 things going on there.

I've seen CMs get fired for having affairs with hourlies. The stink really hits the fan when the spouse of the center manager calls up the DM to cry about the affair. I also knew of a center manager that was dating(on the sly) a gal that worked in the district offices, both were single. When they got really serious, she quit UPS. Afew months later his boss found out they had married. He still almost lost his job.

life87

I see you have nothing better to do. Why dont you get a life Local 804. Talk about something important, Like how youre all about drama. Classified back Stabber to your own local 804 members ( run to management to get favors).

local804

I see you have nothing better to do. Why dont you get a life Local 804. Talk about something important, Like how youre all about drama. Classified back Stabber to your own local 804 members ( run to management to get favors).

Hey Schmidt,
Running to management for favors? Sorry Charlie, I dont make deal with the devil. Keep your yanker in your pants and you wouldnt be in this situation.