Do any of you drivers have helpers now??

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
The driver that does my area does not have a helper yet as of yesterday. His center starts using helpers a bit later than some of the other centers in this area. Since I am assigned to this drivers center, I probably won't be working until after Thanksgiving.

GillEagan

I would rather deliver by myself. Helpers just complicate my day.

Funny story though... 2 peaks ago a driver had a helper who was delivering to an apt complex and I guess the helper had to go to the bathroom and couldn't hold it. He went into a closet in the complex and pee'd. All caught on camera haha

That's why you don't go too crazy with the water. It makes you want to pee to much during the winter. I had to learn that lesson two years ago.

GillEagan

That's why you don't go too crazy with the water. It makes you want to pee to much during the winter. I had to learn that lesson two years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying don't drink at all. What I am saying is not to drink so much that you have to pee every hour.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Well he had 2 missing trailers today due to an impassable highway so tomorrow we are absolutely friend*ED! Gonna be getting a helper for sure