Do drivers get hit on?

boxy.tetris

Morgan Freeman told me not to look in the box.
My PT sups are pretty cute guys, with their cute tight ups rayon fabric shirts....and dockers. You can tell some of them still got that package handler squat booty.

charmschool

As for drivers though a lot of them have big beer guts at my hub. So, not sure they get hit on much.
Yup! I saw the cute guys on my tour and I see the beer gut drivers around town, although I also see many who are fit. (Pretty sure that most of the "she must be gay" posters on this thread are probably sporting the bigger of the bellies.) :)

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Yup! I saw the cute guys on my tour and I see the beer gut drivers around town, although I also see many who are fit. (Pretty sure that most of the "she must be gay" posters on this thread are probably sporting the bigger of the bellies.) :)
What's wrong with a big belly...?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Where do you guys all get your GIFs? You might want to find something a little more fresh.
proxy-1.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
do you play pokemon go

AlliSeeisBrown

On a route I’ve been covering for about 6 months, there’s a lady who has always had the feels for me. I flirted back not gonna lie. Then she showed up pregnant. The combo driver that picks them up told people in the center that I got her preggo. So that’s how my life is going rn.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
On a route I’ve been covering for about 6 months, there’s a lady who has always had the feels for me. I flirted back not gonna lie. Then she showed up pregnant. The combo driver that picks them up told people in the center that I got her preggo. So that’s how my life is going rn.
cebina.jpg
cebina.jpg

charmschool

dna test, dude. no problem.