Do drivers get hit on?

Future

Victory Ride
He needs to take the blue pill too, hold on
5A92412A-F46D-4D06-8365-B342480D1067.gif

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I'm not ugly, I'm not gay, and I'm going to be a UPS driver. I was thinking I'd get hit on because women coming to the door in uniform is probably a turn on for men, maybe even just because it's unexpected (what percentage of drivers are female?) but now I realize it's probably dorky guys WITHIN the company who will be the biggest pains in the asses. So thanks for the heads up.

If this is true: you be careful out their! You will get hit on all the time especially a commercial route, not so much on a residential route. It might not be as much because you won't be in your nice clothes, assuming you dress up. If it happens now why would you think it would change? Some of those original questions I think you already know the answer!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not ugly, I'm not gay, and I'm going to be a UPS driver. I was thinking I'd get hit on because women coming to the door in uniform is probably a turn on for men, maybe even just because it's unexpected (what percentage of drivers are female?) but now I realize it's probably dorky guys WITHIN the company who will be the biggest pains in the asses. So thanks for the heads up.

Your kinda full of yourself aren’t ya Hun

Box Ox

Your kinda full of yourself aren’t ya Hun

I think it's just the typical, romanticized idea of being a UPS driver that most people have looking from the outside in. Reality probably hits hard for most off streeters. Unless they....(trigger warning)...... manage to land at a BOG location.

the cooler

Just go three buttons undone on your shirt and you will be good to go.

Ms.PacMan

You're getting way ahead of yourself. I think the stats are 1 out of 100 drivers are female. Becoming a driver is hard - concentrate on that first.