Do drivers get hit on?

boxy.tetris

Morgan Freeman told me not to look in the box.
Cmon guys keep up with sexy UPS Steve..

Attachments

• IMG_5063.JPG
    IMG_5063.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 98

charmschool

Are we talking normal on the street hot

Or UPS hub rat hot

If it’s the latter definitely gonna need some pics

They are like Unicorns
I'm not ugly, I'm not gay, and I'm going to be a UPS driver. I was thinking I'd get hit on because women coming to the door in uniform is probably a turn on for men, maybe even just because it's unexpected (what percentage of drivers are female?) but now I realize it's probably dorky guys WITHIN the company who will be the biggest pains in the asses. So thanks for the heads up.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm not ugly, I'm not gay, and I'm going to be a UPS driver. I was thinking I'd get hit on because women coming to the door in uniform is probably a turn on for men, maybe even just because it's unexpected (what percentage of drivers are female?) but now I realize it's probably dorky guys WITHIN the company who will be the biggest pains in the asses. So thanks for the heads up.
It's nice to not be the only one called a dork on here for once

26tkmyR14UIPJJOG4.gif