do teamsters in Nevada receive free medical after retirement?

rod

Retired 22 years
In this day and age I doubt if it would be totally free but strange things happen. Do they get free rides at the Bunny Ranch also?

idahoups

I’m Western Conference in Idaho
And for myself and spouse I pay $1,495 a month!!!! Ouch High deductible and NO Vision or Dental..... The highest rate I have heard of.
Hopefully after the contract is settled the plan negotiators can bring that rate down.

I’m Western Conference in Idaho
And for myself and spouse I pay $1,495 a month!!!! Ouch High deductible and NO Vision or Dental..... The highest rate I have heard of.
Hopefully after the contract is settled the plan negotiators can bring that rate down.
Jc28 has something like a $300 family plan in this contract. But the supplements must pass in the first vote, or it goes away.

idahoups

That would be AMAZING!
If JC 37 could do something comparable.
Last I heard they are NOT going to include retirees. The way I’m understanding the situation is is Insurance goes up it effects retirees, BUT not if it goes down???

That would be AMAZING!
If JC 37 could do something comparable.
Last I heard they are NOT going to include retirees. The way I’m understanding the situation is is Insurance goes up it effects retirees, BUT not if it goes down???
Just retire at age 70.....Problem solved.. you would get an extra 48% in your pension as well. Probably over 200k a year.